How to become a good poker player without watching videos?

bprpm

bprpm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u see videos, that will help u! its a example of the differentes 0aprts of tournaments, u can see the action....
Twitch players teach a lot in pokerschoolonline, you need to see videos!
I'm don't like to read so videos for mee is the best way to learn, it's interesisting, and we learn! Book it's ok, but videos shows a example live, better than that? only having Daniel Negreanu as you trainner!

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you have to read a lot and practice.
You can also you different training software that will help you to improve your skills (leakbuster, ace poker coach or any other).
You can also hire a real coach.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way to learn from my experience is through playing. For patience play in site wide freerolls that have thousands of players in them. The ones I use to play would last 6 / 7 + hours. This helped to make the smaller MTT that lasted only 3 + hours seem like a breeze ( time wise ) . The play was horrible at first but resembled a real game after a couple hours had past. Your after the experience of playing for a long period of time here. Don't worry about the amount of money won. Could be pennies.

For improvement in play. Learn from the Play in Forum games.

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Play as many tournaments as you can and take notes from the players
2. While you're playing, watch the big players in big tournaments and see how they play since the beggining until the end of the tournament
3. Share information and game/hands analyses in poker foruns
4. Playing tournaments according to your bankroll (only 1% of the bankroll)

The most important is playing as many as you can, built a personality about poker (define style of playing, define hands to play...) and take notes!