how to beat someone who is just lucky

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the lucky will become the unlucky later on, so just wait, all you have to do is wait. luck doesn't come all the time. Patience is key. your luck will come

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if they could figure out how to beat luck, the donk would become extinct.. and we wouldn't want that on our hands now, would we? :D:p:D

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude if your opponent has luck, you loose sometimes. I was on a final table and had 6 Hands where i was in Front and lost every hand. AA against 77. A9o vs K2o. etc. If you feel uncomftortable to push or call allin, fold it and play another hand, Or if you lost your hand on the river, analyze where you lost the hand before.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't yell, don't curse, just move on. Good luck

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What you are talking about isn't luck, it's variance. If you are covered by someone and get it all in ahead and they out draw you there's nothing you can do about it. You can't beat chance, it happens to be with, or against you in any given moment.

Take reassurance in the fact that they are waves, what goes up comes down and visa versa.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i got Aces, i asking my opponents: "who is willing to pay for the flop dearly?!". you have to protect your strong hand, in case of pocket Aces bet should be 5+ bb, i think

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That has happened to me thousands of times LOL! this gives a lot of anger and you think that everything is faked (although in some rooms it seems to be true), but well I'm going to hell with that table because when you're lucky you keep playing those shitty hands and win the same, I think this happens and tabien has happened to me and I have taken advantage of it, it seems that when you manage a lot of rake the rooms give you all the "luck".

Many times I realized that the one with the green light in luck was myself and then I also played mans like 37, t2. 83 and I've won them lol.:eek::eek:

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's live ask to trade seats or offer to buy it :p
Online....sry dude you are f****d or just sit out till they move you( if you can afford to blind off) :laugh:

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
say Nice hand, put an ASSTROUT note on him and go on to the next game...:dong::laugh:

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad things happens, with such situation you will be in + on the distance

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pay attention to aggressive players. They put having only draw on hands. The lucky ones close the combination on the river. Make sure you have the best combination when the last card is open

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
happens all the time,there's donks everywhere even more so in freerolls and micro games:)

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not believe that we need to win, the lucky ones. You can not rely on luck alone. Good luck - lady capricious and count on its continuing favor - is silly. It is better to wait for a good hand and play using a strategy of observation rules. And if luck comes it will be an added nice bonus.

LibaSzabi

LibaSzabi

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must bet pot they will not call till the end