help opening range chart

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello all ive just made my first opening range chart after trying to tighten up my game, can anyone tell me if there is anything wrong with it I currently play 2nl and im slowly building my bankroll whilst plugging my leaks

don't know how to post the image

im opening ATo+KTo+ QTo+ JTo+ 66+ 9To+ a7s+ KTs+ QTs+ 87S+

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To attach the image, click the Go Advanced and click the attachment button which looks like a paper clip.

Your opening range should be different depending on your position for that particular hand - for example, if I'm under the gun, I'm only raising with high pocket pairs, AK and AQ usually. If I'm on the button and nobody else has come into the pot, then I'll raise with a wider range with most aces, all pocket pairs and high cards.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your open-raise range should vary according to your position and according to the phases of a tournament (if you are playing MTTs)! Create a range that includes more hands in LP and put more emphasis on suited hands (a K9s is often better than a KTo), 'cause they better postflop playability.

Also, create ranges of raise on 1 or more limpers and don't forget 3-bet ranges!

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi. The position in the game is very important! At the beginning I suggest you create a comfortable 3 ranges for you. Range from early, middle and late possitions. Imo your range (on the left in picture) from UTG is too loose. Some cards don't have the potential to play (example trash QTo+). On the right top 21 best hands.

RANGE.jpg

Remember don't overrate your AQo and AJo. Potenial with AQo is worst from QTs!
CCoMZM4WEAAep2S.png

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To attach the image, click the Go Advanced and click the attachment button which looks like a paper clip.

Your opening range should be different depending on your position for that particular hand - for example, if I'm under the gun, I'm only raising with high pocket pairs, AK and AQ usually. If I'm on the button and nobody else has come into the pot, then I'll raise with a wider range with most aces, all pocket pairs and high cards.

thanks i think ive added a attachment

Attachments

• opening rangechart.jpg
    opening rangechart.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 24