Chips
I hate playing with inadequate players.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course against tight opponents! play the easiest! with the fish you need a little patience and watch him then adjust your game and quietly beat it! they are predictable and I love the fish))))

I

Ivops12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hate to play against players who uses all their time in every signle hand...

The_Times

The_Times

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate those ones who bad beats me, And often wish them to die in torchers %)If a player you play against plays well and outplays you, there is nothing for you to hate him for, I think. But if he is an idiot all the chances are for hating them.

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate moron style players. for examplehe limps with 70% vpip
i 3 bet 4x with KK
he raise with Q7o all inn
and win with set of QQQ

i know than i got +EV but
sometimes i should fold often with good cards to not be beaten with morons like this.
you just hate bad beat

I do not like to play with big stack players when a tournament is on an early stage, you only have a small stack and this guys play to eliminate everyone in the table, and also, what I hate the most it is that sometimes you go all in preflop with this player holding aces, and usually they call with J3 and the flop and river favors them with 3 of a kind. I hate when that happens and it happens more often than someone can think :(
you just hate bad beat
It is difficult for me to play with players from Brazil and Romania, they play very aggressively, but I need to play and gain experience and improve the skill of the game!
(I'm coming.)

I love those who hate me.
And I hate being worshiped.
Because if they hate me I will have an advantage, but if they worship me I am certainly in trouble. I'm mostly Lag but I play in all styles.

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate rocks because it is very hard to make money off of them!

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate...

For me, the most difficult player who never folds to 3bet and on a flop. He constantly uses float and donk bet. When you do a 2 barrel, he still does something stupid.:mad::mad::mad:

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
those players that sit out their time allotment and fold are the worst for me.