pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I hat? (guessing hate) players with Large Stacks since BSS is very hard to beat, and it will cost me too many chips or money to play with them! :rolleyes:

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing against players who have awesome sharkscope graphs and those with blocked stats. Usually these are good players who think when playing them so I can't just vacuum chips against them.

All the other players have exploits and are welcome to sit at my table anytime.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like patient rocks it is difficult to get any money from them.Cash.In MTT's I do not like maniac players as their volatility takes me down also.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are players who are unreliable, which have no structure.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the worst type of players to play are the ones that are really good at adapting and changing their style in game.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the Question! But I don't like the players that have started reading a few articles, sucked out everything they liked and now are aggressive, always bet on the button and so on.

So the mid-experienced is the most dangerous.

And I hate everybody who kicks me out late in tournaments for a while...:call2:

Gulas

Gulas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The player I hate the most is myself. Just like in real life. Hehehe.
But seriously, I think I have much room to improve, and I hate that I can't improve at the pace I'd like. But improving is improving, as long as it's continuous, then patience and effort will be rewarded.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What type of player do you hat playing against the most, and how do I become them? :evil:

The type of players I hate facing are the ones that are loose and become maniacs because at some point they get cards too.

I hate when they bluff they suck out on the river or have all the chips and its hard to determine if they have a hand or not.

To become them you got to have a huge stack and bluff.

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't like to play with players that are better than me. Not that I hate them it's just that they'll win money from me in the long run.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't hate the players and hate the game...I fear their crazy move...

Arkady Rodak

Arkady Rodak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Loose-aggressive players in position) hard to play against them

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like the players who constantly go all in with any card, these are bad players who interfere with the game.

I

Igor An

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like players who constantly go all-in

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I believe we will all agree that donkeys are the worst ever. At low buyins going allin like every hand, and when u call them with some premium, you lose to a real crappy one. And generally those who dont really grasp poker communication. You tell them with your bets something but they keep on calling with just a low pair till the river gives them a second pair or set. So I guess I hate like every player in the first stages of freerolls. :cool::cool::D:D

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for the second post, but I also kinda hate those who use software like HUD's or whatever. That extra edge they have feels like cheating to me. Like going to a fist fight and the other one carrying knuckle dusters.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate allin preflop donkey's -.- of course always with them is a miracle river!

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate players who raise all in every hand. That's not poker.

MKaizer07

MKaizer07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate players who would go all in with any two cards. Also very agro players. And if you want to be like them just play more aggressive just like them . I also hate players who are calling stations and would hit their 2 outer

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't hate any kind of player, there are lot of different play styles. I just don't enjoy playing versus really tight players because they make every SNG tourney very boring.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the haters... heheheThose who hates players that makes some idiot move and wins.... just chill and move on.

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate players that are too agressive,they just raise and re-raise every hand,bluff you all the time,its worse when they have big stack in tournament too

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing against players who play poker as a pc game because, they feel that if they have a bankroll several times more than you , they will win with any hand so the programm on freerolls is arranged so ,as to reduce the number of players faster