Good Bluffing Spots

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was hoping that some of you might be interested in posting a hand on here where you felt you were in a spot with a good bluffing opportunity.

Please explain why you felt it was a good spot for a bluff. It can be anything from the type of villain you were playing against, maybe you saw weakness, a good scare card came, the board hit your perceived range better, etc...

I would like to see some of these different spots and what everyone here thinks about them.

Thanks

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't got started on line yet. But in cash games if you check around twice it's a automatic bluff. Works most of the time

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was hoping that some of you might be interested in posting a hand on here where you felt you were in a spot with a good bluffing opportunity.

Please explain why you felt it was a good spot for a bluff. It can be anything from the type of villain you were playing against, maybe you saw weakness, a good scare card came, the board hit your perceived range better, etc...

I would like to see some of these different spots and what everyone here thinks about them.

Thanks
i like to bluff the blinds because they always fold

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free Roll Bluffing

Thanks

Thanks for posting.

Here is a link to my thread about bluffs I made in a free roll.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/freeroll-wars-no-foldem-holdem-bluffing-421231/

Hope this helps

:):)