Good Authors of Poker Books

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth - "Positive".
The main motto of the work is: "You are always in the right place and at the right time"

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I guess, you need read "Bobo's bible No-limit Hold'em".

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, Phil Helmuth, Doyle Brunson, Gus Hansen, Dan Harrington, Jonathan Little, David Sklansky, Phil Gordon... Almost all of them are already mentioned here so here's another vote for them! I have books from everyone of them and I have learned something new from every book. Everything they teach doesn't fit into my own style but that doesn't matter, its' still knowledge.

There are so many poker books in the world that it's not a miracle that some of them might not be good. One good rule is to make your own background check for each author and Google their name to see what they have accomplished in their career, read reviews about their books and then decide if the book might be worth reading or not.

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what better book explains and helps you to win?

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colleen Moshman is the basis of course taken for the CIS tournaments! but those who want to learn how to play in Mтт. I advise you to start with this book!

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the books of Harrington, I was recommended to read them and after reading them, I discovered a lot of nuances of tournament poker, very interestingly I recommend everyone. I also wrote a cash game, but I did not go.