Freerolls this is not real poker

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe some player is already succses now and have good bankroll in online poker or live just playing from freeroll at the begining his career.. from zero to hero.. real poker player come from freeroll.. need good skill to do that my friend..

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are a good teacher of poker. But you must know that when you start to play even 2NL cash after freerolls one day, you'll have to learn poker anew. There is a huge difference between free and paid game.

J

jandavidik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In early game its lottery, but if u wait, this "fish players" will be elimited and you can start playing "real" poker :)

ritmos

ritmos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! On-line Freerolls are not real poker!
If you'll play at On-line Freerolls by the rules and strategy true poker - you will always be a loser.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only freerolls that i think contribute to learning and able to use strategy are the ones hard to get into to from rules of entry,
Cardschat is great for this

most freerolls get there passwords out everywhere, then u have massive entrants, lots who dont even care how they play just shove everything,which in turns make the name FREEROLL a Joke when talking about these games

Thx CardsChat for the rules you keep in place,keeping Integrity is so important for members that truly love the game, and able to play Freerolls here with Pride and some sense of being able to apply things learnt and not having to fall into the crevices of so many other freeroll sites that get filled with Idiots as per my thoughts !!!!!!!!!:smile:

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure is not like what you see in big screen but do you really see player play not on screen shot mode??? Look like freeroll to me. Freeroll is a good starting point for anybody. And books and school too.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a good way to learn how to master the patience in the game also to learn how to spot bullies lol

M

Mazak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are Russians,Ukrainians etc. but in advantage stage it's real poker because everyone wants to get some money for free :)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls are mainly played by those who need money for playing poker. Good players rarely play in the freerolls. Therefore, the quality of play are here bad.

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freeroll is a good way to learn poker and gather some expirience for newbies and is also good to make some free money as a start for the good players!

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just dont consider initial part of freeroll as real poker. Its a total donkfest and flipfest.
Just try to get some stack and be patient, near the bubble and close to final table, it will become normal poker.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow i feel for some of you seriously questioning. I try not to be a ahole or say things out of line but goodness what the heck
how many of you are pulling real money playing poker? consitently? I know a group of people who play freerolls daily I will pit up with anyone who had negative things to say about this. I will bet against you on these players to be kind. sad fact if most players are losing players a good way to supplement that is to add events the easiest way is to play freerolls.

There are people like me better then me who play 20 some games at a time on twitch who have won tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands to even million who play some freerolls. A lot of the time its a space thing for their screens keep them full etc... I am sorry statement of only bad players play freerolls good players do not its like saying only good players are from vegas and they play live ring games and make 100k or more per year. Yep then you hear they are broke and selling a bracelet just saying.

So for those interested freerolls give you a free shot at money respect the game it will respect you

PK_ing

PK_ing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll agree that early rounds in freerolls are a ton of all-ins preflop and general gambling. Once you hit later rounds near the bubble, people start playing their best and won't willfully make stupid plays. If you go in knowing that early rounds are pretty irrelevant in terms of your opponent's strategies, you can start to learn a decent amount later on in the tournament.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll is a good way to earn some money without any risk, and it's very good practice.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These tournaments usually gain a lot of people from different countries can test yourself with the other competitors, it is very fun to play.

A

A7472909p

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You right, poker is money game ) but the freerolls are very nice ) something like that.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the start of the freeroll is always a lottery, but by the end of the tournament is more than half of the players who can play.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some play freerolls seriously and some play money tournaments gambling.. so freeroll is poker as usual. At the beginning of freeroll tournament variance is higher than usual but getting to top takes some skill.

Mitchel Roebuck

Mitchel Roebuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made and cashed out well over 100USD from freerolls in the last 30days. Yes I was bored lol

Play tight at the beginning, remember weak players and don't be afraid to call them when you got something good when in the bubble, If you make it past that, play to your best and it's normally a good game.

FREEROLLS ARE HARDER THEN NORM and most sites have freerolls with real cash payouts!. I'm playing at one that has a $50 winner takes all daily and normally only 10 players and iv got a few :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gots to start somewhere? :stupid:

O

oMONSTERo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are a great way to learn. What other tournaments do you get to see the diversity of hands held by opponents and how the community cards fall so often. In all MTTs survival in the early stages is a big key. However, this is usually to the extreme in FRs. MY vote yes it's real poker.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my experience playing the freerolls I can tell you a great option:

Premier league intelipoker PS

The best freeroll, be it at the awards and at the game level.

Mass freeroll tournaments, with many subscribers, are very difficult to play.
In my opinion, it even disrupts the player, in the mental and he loses confidence.

Another option of quality freerolls should be the cardschat club, which I have not played yet

Freeroll Passwords