Freeroll Tips

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Anyone have some tips to play freerolls with a big field like more than 4000 players? Let's discuss this? How can you start the tournament? Tight? Agressive? Tight agressive? ...:confused:

well depends on your plan, if its a single tournament and you don't want to play an hour until you bleed out anyway then take every coin flip until you made a comfort amount on chips, then stop flip

but if you'r playing in the league where you can also lose some points you have to play tight and pick the right spots for aggression

G

greenscholar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight at the start, only calling random all in's if you have any high pocket pairs. Gradually the people only there to go all in will slowly disappear and you will be able to play some poker to practice your game/get in the money!

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play the good hands and wait for the players to go out try to survive as long as you can...

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight and solid poker. Basically, in early and middle stages, wait for good hands, but once you enter in the pot make sure you are getting the most of it. It doesn't mean that if you have QQ or KK, you will go all-in against a loose player, cause if he's got an Ace, well, the odds are good but not the best. But at the same time, adjust the range of the hands you'll play to the players on the table, if they are playing too loose, become tight, and if they are playing too tight, become looser, this will help you a lot. Well, from the late stages to the final table and heads up, in fact, it's up to your experience to determine how you will play it, cause if you could reach the late stages and is playing for hours and hours the same tounament, only you will be able to determine how you can play it.

lookas11

lookas11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best poker hand you've folded? Why did you fold it?
Learn When It's A Good Idea To Fold Your Hand!!!survive is most important thing. What is the most important survival tool in the jungle?YOUR hands!!! AA not every time wining sometimes i just fold that hand to unfortunately!!

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I allways strating agressive. Later I'll playing tight-agressive and sometimes do bluff's. Freeroll's are hard tournament's. Many ppl dont respect theire chips because its Freeroll. Good luck ;)

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
Play premium hands, be patient and gets some luck, especially early. Dont be surprised if you see KK lose to 83o every now and then early in tournaments.

I can't say it better

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play All In Sometimes And Make Your Bank Much Bigger, Then Just Sit And Wait Prize Sector, Then Play Normally! :D

Reven420

Reven420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tighter than anything. When you get a premium hand IN POSITION raise for value. If you hit squeeze every chip you can. Never EVER BLUFF, I cannot stress this enough. Nobody in these has any idea what a raise means, what you are representing or any of that. Solid ABC tight and only when hitting a monster play aggressive only play draws if you can play cheap. Oh and DON'T BLUFF!

Poker Tips