Free Poker School: Does it help or not?

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me, are there any participants in the poker school who were really helped with poker with minimal expenses? If so, what kind of help was provided (except for video) and how did your game and poker thinking improve?

Last edited:
Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a lot of help by reading the Poker School articles and then taking the quiz after. At first I tried to take the quiz without reading the articles, but quickly realized that I did not know as much as thought I did. So then I started reading the articles more carefully. Not only was I able to pass the quiz, but I started to practice the strategies that were presented and I started to place higher in tournaments that I entered.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why only video?
A good coach or a good school always write what they will teach.
Or they immediately ask what the client expects

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I what it all started, just the information that they give is freely available on the Internet, why then pay for what you can take for free?

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are given only texts and videos, and nothing more - then, perhaps, you turned to bad coaches
Or the coach has such a way of learning and the rest is ahead

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you really study the articles in the strategy section it would have to help. Many differents pros talking in detail about specific parts of the game. Theres lots of free games to help build a small bankroll too.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
There are good strategy articles on cardschat, start there.
Unfortunately though sometimes you can have all the skills and none of the luck.
Those who play bad, often take you out, no matter how good you play.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should check out cardschats articles mate, they are excellent for beginners.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell me, are there any participants in the poker school who were really helped with poker with minimal expenses? If so, what kind of help was provided (except for video) and how did your game and poker thinking improve?
I tryed the poker school from pokerstars and I think it helped me a little bit. The content is very useful. :deal::deal:

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
In theory we are good but practice is killing us :) FYI CC articles are better than PS school

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker- this game. nobody cancels skill, but sometimes it does not help. all comes with experience in the game. Only you yourself can achieve success. share experiences with other well. but everyone has his own way.

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker School

When learning or starting out in poker its a good idea to look for a learning poker or school platform that is good and run by a reputable player with experience winning and proven strategy over the course of many years.

The awesome thing about poker is no matter how good you get you will always be learning something new or evolving as a player.

Online is a great source or finding many books to read on many subjects.
Over the years there has also been many software to learn on as well.
My suggestion if your gonna play live don't heavily rely on the software to help you with your game but use it as a learning tool.

Hope this helps the new players to the game who are longing for data and information.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a quick response;

In my opinion any type of "study" of the game of poker is a positive. It must be looked at in the sense of what do you expect from the "school". Do you want to become a better recreational player ? If so, there is plenty of free information. Do you already make money from poker ? Then you may need to pay someone who is better than you to help you move to another level.

Unfortunately, as with most things in life. There is not a one size fits all answer for questions about training and learning.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are lot of free poker schools that has help me to improve my game and here on Cardschat itself I have learned a lot with the strategy articles ... of course it depends on what do you want to achieve with poker you'll like to be a cash player or a MTT player there lots of schools that will definetly help you to be better I'm sure that when I move one or two levels up I will pay a school or a coach to take my game to the next leve and at my age live from poker could be really awesome I would have time to travel and enjoy a lot :D

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is true that at the beginning it helped me to improve my game thanks to the classes and the articles of which one can benefit but in the long term this remains very limited to my taste. I do not connect to their forums for a while now especially since you win more free ticket.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of promotions are held where you can win a ticket to the main event for free.tickets to cheap tournaments and training are actually free,the poker school has everything you need to start playing and winning!

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received constant didactic material and money for tournaments or tickets that were very useful for me.

Regards.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theory and practice. I was helped. Basically, practice is only.

L

Lazerx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker school

where do i join

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free poker school does not require money. You take what you need, whether it is material or a ticket. not bad for a start

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is great to be part of a school. You get material to educate and inform your game and in many cases you gain access to tournaments to practice and build a bankroll. After being exposed to the information you complete quizzes to check your learning and compete in tournaments with leader boards. You do not necessarily have to use your own money as many times there are plenty freerolls and tickets given to selected tournaments.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of material to read and watch. But I have yet to get any kind of bankroll. Ofcouse, I'm just not that bright. So for most it probably works.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, PokerStars School is very useful when you are just starting to play poker. PokerStars School gives you an initial knowledge base, then you yourself design for themselves a winning strategy!

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the video poker school and I really helped.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
School PokerStars does nothing for development. 3 months in League on 8 games in one month. What it is? Time is inconvenient. I played for all time 5 games. What can be learned?