Free Coaching (as it helps me stay on form), but there's a slight twist

Danjwarburton

Danjwarburton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

I have been playing for around 15 years now and picked up a lot in my time. Mainly use sites without HUDs but I am dabbling into pokerstars.

I've played millions of hands at this point, started showing profit but I am looking to coach others. Here's the twist, I am coaching to help keep me on track with the fundamentals and NOT to earn money from coaching.

Ideally I am wanting the absolute beginners to come through, people I can help put on the right track and go through some things that are perhaps a little beyond conventional wisdom.

The only other twist is to help keep you on track, I want you to blog your progress. You can blog wherever you want as it is a tool to help keep you focused and clear your head during the tough times.

I am looking for 2nl (1c, 2c) cashgame players up to 10nl players, zoom players or those who dabble in MTTs/Spins who would like some direction and don't mind putting in some work.

You help me through keeping me studying correctly and help keep me in line; I help you through going through the right path to learn.

There is a process to learn poker, it is simple theory but hard application. Let me show you the way...

Message me on here or reply to this thread.

Thanks