Forget Freerolls

E

ellvana

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First it was great to play freerolls. But those public freerolls with thousand of players.. its just big waste of time.

11monkey2ha

11monkey2ha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Чем быстрее вы научитесь прилично играть в покер, тем лучше. Во что бы то ни стало научиться играть во фрироллах, но оставьте их позади, когда начнете прогрессировать.
Начните играть в кэш-игры с максимально возможными ставками. Это должно лишить игроков слабых навыков и всех торговцев без рук. Вы будете играть в другом классе игроков, которые знают и понимают игру, и, надеюсь, это окажется для вас более выгодным

То, что работает для одного, может не работать для всех! Ваш совет так себе конечно!

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A matter of my personal taste I don't like to play a lot of cash I prefer tournaments or spin n go, many don't like spin so it's okay and you say that the best players feel like cash? I do not agree if you play a paid tournament or even in the free ones there are good players if you do not enter a free of this page platinum level and you will see

pundim

pundim

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately freerolls are the only profitable option for me right now. Other than that, I would still be playing just play-money tournament or cash games on pokerstars. But I can say that my game improved a lot studying the game in more detail and trying to practice what I have learned in freerolls tournaments. Of course a lot of bad beats were involved but most of the situations that I lost a bunch of chips were mainly my fault

Freeroll Passwords