• Start date
German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How in any case I think all depend from definite situation. Can call only several: how many people in the bank, how many chips you
have in the compared with them, this is a bubble of tournament, middle, or only started, and etc... But the most important: who your opponent(s) in the bank? What information you have on them? Your head need to work how computer... Anyway, no exact answer, because poker is a game with not full information: impossible all to count, good luck nobody not cancelled too... Hence, everybody
in the same and similar situations decides its own way... Therefore, I can only wish Good Luck!;)

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is part of poker to be able to fold good hands as well. It always depends on the situation and what kind of player it is.

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've learned my lesson chasing to the river or going all-in with an AK pos flop. I don't even like going all-in preflop like a lot of folks do with this premium hand..

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to fold pair A or K, I prefer to go allin preflop playing with that kind of hand, it's very difficult to fold these hands post flop.

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA and KK are premium hands that don't come around that often. I rarely give up on them.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker