Fold or call Villains all in shove here?

A

Andy1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Situation: We are already ITM, and I’ve finished 5th and 2nd out of the past 10 MTT. We are sitting comfortably at 40 BB and are dealt AK clubs. We raise PF to 4BB and folds around to Big blind who snap calls. Flop comes AcKcQs we make pot size bet, villain SNAP shoves. At this point I have two pair and am four flushed, but I am up against a straight for certain. Should I grow a pair and put myself in a position to double up and win, or do I fold? Do I continue to play safe and blind out at the Final Table again and again?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wouldn't throw it out in this situation!!! You still have good options to improve and your opponent can play not only with a straight but also with two pair weaker than your two pair !!!

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold or call

As I understand it, fold or call in a situation where you are on the button and the whole table went all-in!! If you want to save your stack then fold if you have at least top pair and want to multiply then of course call!!))

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should call over the floor, if its live poker, or find another site, if its online. The deck is obviously faulty, if Ac and Kc can be in your hand and on the board at the same time. Or maybe this "hand history" is fake, and you are just trolling us ;)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should call over the floor, if its live poker, or find another site, if its online. The deck is obviously faulty, if Ac and Kc can be in your hand and on the board at the same time. Or maybe this "hand history" is fake, and you are just trolling us ;)
Lol I was going to say the same 2 As and Ks of clubs
Providing it was spades for 2 of them, he may have the TJ for straight AQ or weaker pairs (Arag) or flush draw, I’d probably call (and lose;)

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm Confused

You said you have AKclubs and there came AKclubs on the board?

That's got to be a typo - right?

Well, I can't really give much analysis
except that if you have AK paired on the flop,
you can't have more than 3 cards suited

Heeeey, are you spoofing us? :)

TC

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Situation: We are already ITM, and I’ve finished 5th and 2nd out of the past 10 MTT. We are sitting comfortably at 40 BB and are dealt AK clubs. We raise PF to 4BB and folds around to Big blind who snap calls. Flop comes AcKcQs we make pot size bet, villain SNAP shoves. At this point I have two pair and am four flushed, but I am up against a straight for certain. Should I grow a pair and put myself in a position to double up and win, or do I fold? Do I continue to play safe and blind out at the Final Table again and again?

No info on villain?

Short stack shove ? Big stack shove?

Does he play wonky?

He could have Ace-rag and he thinks he is shoving for value against a flush or straight draw.

Or he could have JT suited and again thinks shoving is for value.

I am ok with a call or a fold depending on villain info and stack size that he shoved.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if you forget that such a situation cannot happen, you will never have a flush draw with two pair on the flop, [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3], then I think that if there is a big jump in prizes, then we find a pass, if there is nothing left to change, then this best call [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A strange situation with pocket cards and cards on the board. After all, they are similar. This means two decks of cards or you just made a mistake in the history of the hand.
If the opponent did not raise on the preflop, then we can assume that there are no AA, KK, QQ, AQ in his range of hands. Possible hands to think about are KQ, JT. But if a mistake is made in the history of the hand, then the flop has a different structure and this affects the situation.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's a knockout tournament or a bounty tournament, then it's a call, if it's a freezeout, then with a stack of 40 big blinds, a fold is possible.

Folding in Poker