telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How you prefer to play a flop nuts.
If you are in passive situation and if you are agressive in the hand?

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the flop I usually play passively, on the turn 4-16BB

J

JCSmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imo you want to play it like you would any other hand. Play the way players would expect you to play if you missed the flop. If that means cbetting then cbet. If it's a dangerous looking board that isn't much danger to you then check and give someone else a chance to make a play. Then on the turn try to make a play which looks like you could be bluffing, when in actuality you are trying to build the pot.

One thing I don't like doing is playing a hand passive when my table image is more aggressive. That's often a warning sign to other players.

Sure sometimes if you play it aggressive early everyone will fold on the flop. That sucks. But the goal is to maximize your value and if they fold the flop they probably aren't going to give you much more value anyway. Adjust for player types of course.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imo you want to play it like you would any other hand. Play the way players would expect you to play if you missed the flop. If that means cbetting then cbet. If it's a dangerous looking board that isn't much danger to you then check and give someone else a chance to make a play. Then on the turn try to make a play which looks like you could be bluffing, when in actuality you are trying to build the pot.

One thing I don't like doing is playing a hand passive when my table image is more aggressive. That's often a warning sign to other players.

Sure sometimes if you play it aggressive early everyone will fold on the flop. That sucks. But the goal is to maximize your value and if they fold the flop they probably aren't going to give you much more value anyway. Adjust for player types of course.
I liked about your help, tkx very much.

Is important to keep our perfil play during the game.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Nuts is not always a royal flush, straight flush or four of a kind. Such combinations of cards are extremely rare. Much more often the nuts will be a flush, full house, straight or set. A set of aces is a strong combination that can improve to four of a kind or a full house. However, she won't be the absolute nuts on this board. If your opponent has 45 in his hand, he is ahead of you, since his combination is a straight. Depending on the type of nuts, the tactics and strategy of the game change.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do a min raise to not lose too many players.
Also a nut flopped does not always hold up. A turn or river card can be a duplicate card which can give someone a full house to your nut flush on the flop.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How you prefer to play a flop nuts.
If you are in passive situation and if you are agressive in the hand?
I have tried being passive and aggressive, both have there ups and downs. If you are to passive you risk the other hands hitting at least to pair if your nuts don't hit. When you are to aggressive you risk all hands folding and not making anything off of the nuts. I guess you just have to go by fell and what place you are sitting and how other players are betting.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usually, aggressive play brings more benefits, if you have a very strong hand on the flop, then most likely your opponents have not collected anything, most likely everyone will play a check and wait in order to bet big on the turn? will they throw away the cards, put a small bet? it is necessary to play and, oddly enough, to bet, if someone does not believe you, then the hand will be profitable and if everything is reset, you will not lose much, they were not going to bet anyway

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Depends on situation. Most I play passive and been glad if someone bet. But if there is someone who play all of his/hers pocket cards, then I play aggressive.