eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Op was not in the pot.
I stand corrected, The player holding 99 probably would have gotten a share of the pot, if they had more chips in the pot(mmm, if they had a little over 1700 chips bet) than player RomAllGul with his pocket 10's. Then they would have received the side pot of 300 chips. Instead the player with a pair of 8's won the side pot.

Last edited:
Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I once was involved in a hand with a player that made a flush on the Flop with 7/8 of Hearts, and I was playing Ace Clubs /10 Hearts, but when a fourth Heart landed my 10 of Hearts also made a Flush, Now as this player shoved all-in after the Flop and I called, not because I was afraid of him having the Flush but it was only another couple of hundred chips and I was beating him with a bigger stack but I had hit top pair with my Ace.
When the fourth Heart card came he said "Split Pot" thinking we both had a flush, so we should be splitting it and it took the Tournament Director ages to calm him down and convince him that I had actually won the hand, I even heard him say "But I made the Flush first, I should have won that".
You just cannot buy Stupid! lol:)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think, that the player with 88's is put "long" 300 chips in the pot (The only logical explanation, that I see here...). 99's can't share with TT's, becous are the low than TT's in that case.   280