rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I THINK THE IDEAL WOULD BE AFTER ADOLESCENTS, BECAUSE I THINK THE GAME WOULD CAUSE ADDICTION PROBLEMS IN TEENAGERS, BECAUSE I THINK CARD GAMES SHOULD HAVE MATURITY TO UNDERSTAND. MY OPINION.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that when I am old enough to understand the dynamics of the game. I already teach my kids the basics. I believe that the game should above all bring fun, for those who participate. As for addiction to gambling, I think it can happen at any age. When that happens I think the fun is over. So, the age, in my opinion, would be from 12 years old. But, to bet on money only from 18 years old.

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steer them to chess, wait until they are older to grasp gambling mechanics.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any age is suitable for playing poker, but I would not recommend playing under 18 for money

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think gambling should be age limited, but playing the game of poker is for every age!

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The earlier a child learns to play poker, the better. Naturally, until the child is of legal age for their jurisdiction, all chips must be 'play money'.
I started teaching my grandchildren when the youngest was about 8 years old. He loves the game and is already a bluffer. He needs to work on his poker face.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the same discipline as learning a sport. I think u can poker compare to chess. The earlier you start the better you will become at it. Of course, you also have to have a little talent.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are old and just starting out unless you are born to poker, you cannot be one of the best. the sooner you start the better.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Old enough to learn to play poker Reply to Thread

Hi, bro. It all depends on the person. My nephew has been playing poker since he was 6 years old. Each person is different. Someone even 20-30-40 years old can not learn and loses all the money. Everything is individual here.