Do you watch Poker Vlogs on YouTube?

P

Pepepep10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only dnegs and only during the wsop but it's a real cool insight, highly recommend

T

teutonic1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch for 2 reasons:

1) to be entertained for about 15 minutes once in a while, like a couple of times a week
2) watch vloggers who do detailed hand histories. I pause the videos often because I like to practice ranging on the possible hand of the vlogger's opponents. I then like to think if I would have played their hands differently. There are other ways of doing this, but I find actively watching the vids helpful - or so I'd like to think.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I like Zeros(Spanish) and Daniel Negreanu with his amazing vlogs during WSOP..I just watch both for entertainment.

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negranus vlogs are the best ones for sure. But unluckily for us he is doing those only for WSOP. Brad Owen and Andrew Neeme are doing also good job. I salso like to watch twitch streamers highlights on youtube. There you get tips how to play the tournament endings well and isn't as long as the whole stream.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm following Brad Owen and Andrew Neeme vlogs. I really see this kind of video useful.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I watch broadcasts when the championship takes place in tournaments in Sochi or in other countries, but most of all I watch streams of players that I like and maybe in some moments in my game such moments will help me in my distributions and I can win!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In the past I watched some vlog videos of Jaime Staples ,some videos of Jeff Gross , Polk . I can't remember now someone else , Negreanu's vlog videos no , I don't like them . Generally I don't like vlogs , I prefer watching other kind of videos related to poker so as to learn to play better , or some funny videos with bad beats and reactions , or youtube videos from the past with great players in well known shows .