Do you get nervous when you hit the flop good?

Sebastian Constantin Bili

Sebastian Constantin Bili

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is really bad cause can tilt us that.
And almost 90% of the time the next hand is exectly the previous flop.
I usually like to let the chat on statistics window then I cannot see my previous hands.
One good statistic.. but i think the best statistic 95% is the river for the players with good stars (chroma,silver, +, etc) vs players without stars and playing only freerolls or chips. pokerstars

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the situation but I kinda get what you mean.
Sometimes I worry about over/under playing my hands once I hit the flop good.

Q

qwadrocopter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the game is on the flop

when a good flop should meet and beat the enemy as many chips as possible,and be calm

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello the truth I do not get nervous when I connect a good flop, since after connecting it just wait for your rivals do not get out of the bet without you have got a good amount of chips that is a bit complicated because Bets a lot will come out and if you bet a little, at the end of the hand you will have won very little.

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I just pray for my opponents not to hit their flush, happens to me A LOT!

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Later in a tourney if there is a big payout I may get a little nervous with anticipation of reaching that elusive final table. However, I don't play a lot of big money buy in's, so my take home will not be earth changing.LOL

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of his poker career, probably all young players are nervous. When I played the first tournament my palms sweated with emotions. It was so long ago, but I remember everything. These were unforgettable moments. The next tournament I already played calmly. Now I can get a little nervous if I sit at the last table and for 1 place a good prize is given.

R

Rodrigonog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I hit a good flop, I mostly try to induce my opponents to make a mistake, so it's easier, I check-raise almost always, so they make mistakes.

R

rehanov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i get nervous when i hit good but if it is has draws ,
i take a while thinking how to play this and it gives me away

kbaker420

kbaker420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i know how you feel hitting a set or flopped flush always gets my heart racing

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I get more nervous when I miss the flop and c-bet bluff or if I hit the flop so so. ie if I hit my ace but a flush or straight is out there.

Marlongamer7

Marlongamer7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, sometimes I get nervous when I hit the flop
But worse is when I put chips in the pot and error the flop, and still the opponent bets
But that depends on the importance of the tournament

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its normal....when i have high cards or pockets pairs im scary ...haaaha maybe for lost my money or stack hahh

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes sometime,, when I have premiun hands ,, danger of a badbeat, and near final table after normal .... jejejeje

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only get nervous if I hit a monster on the flop in a live game.

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never ever get nervous when playing cards, I do get excited and disappointed though

If I flop the nuts I will get excited and my adrenaline will start pumping if the betting looks like it's going to be a big pot

If I turn or River the nuts I get this little shock threw my body real quick, kinda like low electricity

If my nut hand ends up being beaten and I have to fold it on turn or River I get that feeling like when you ask a girl out on a date and she days no, but the feeling goes away the next hand unless I lost a big pot, then I get up and go smoke some pot and get over it lol

Never nervous though, I am confident in my game

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
someone said that the nerve cells are not being restored

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
before, I was nervous, too,eventually passed.and you will pass))

MKaizer07

MKaizer07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I get nervous about is when the other players turn the nuts or river the nuts. So, I usually bet big to push them away from drawing to the nuts.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes. yesterday flopped the full house with 662 on the board, me holding 62 . Sure enough, a person raises the turn and and river. Confident I have the best hand I call opponents two raises. At showdown, opponent shows 67.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at the beginning of the tournament you do not want to be eliminated by a bad hand, but of course at first there is always fear but then you grab confidence

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the beginning of the tournament everything is fine, I start to get nervous in the middle of the tournament or closer to the final table when I have a good card in my hand, but the flop fails me and my cards are killed with small cards or pairs or flushes, then I'm very nervous!