Do you get nervous when you hit the flop good?

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful just stays calm and plays her hand for the maximum evaluation, that means check raising , slow play and anythong she can mustard up lol:cool:

zytar

zytar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I'm getting nervous when I hit the flop good. I tend to fall in the ''zone''. I get calm and analyze all the moves possible. I'm always on my guard cuz even if I hit it good, don't mean someone else haven't.

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I Just Limp And Wait, Somebody Always Making Bet And I Call Or Raise :)

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nuts in flop is an instance when you just chillax. A pleasant scenario a player is rarely blessed with. I am nervous all the other non-nuts hands.

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To this day I still get butterfly's when I first sit down at a cash game. If I am in a big hand and catch the nuts I will get excited but over time I learned to hide it very well. I think if anyone tells you otherwise they are either lying or one of the very few that can play without any emotion - not sure how much fun that would be

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I am, it's very difficult to control yourself with a top hands or nuts☝️

It's all situational of course. Did I hit it good and someone played a sub-standard hand and is going to suck the life out of my AA? I don't think so. I play aggressively either way when I hit it or not. If I have the nuts or a made hand I don't worry. Even small boats get sunk by bigger boats. It's part of the game and you can't be afraid of monsters under the bed. I'm more nervous with my stone-cold c-bets that get called every street. I've been called down to the river by a single pair with overs on the broad and flush draws and lost my nerve to fire that last bet only to have his one pair have a better kicker than my one pair. Then I just look like a donkey.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i really never feel nervous playing poker. Lost every way possible i believe lol. If i hit flop i tend to bet it if miss flop well haha ill leave that out there

Z

zeroneon33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i get more nervous if i don't get anything on the flop. i'm more anxious or excited to finally hit something on the flop.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get very nervous if i've flopped well. Problem is there are 2 cards that still have to come and can easily mess up the good flop that you have. Sometimes even going all in doesn't help, a lot of hands have been won on the river by player B when player A had a strong hand the whole time.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope.you should not be nervous at all when hitting good at the flop,. your opponents could see that as a tell and will lessen your chances for a good pot.

C

chadg1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
kick back if u got upper hand

it simply flop u got upper hand take a check let them do bidding for u then when u get river kick in about 3/4 of what u got left someone push rest of the way normally.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since playing more poker I have became more pessimistic about a good flop simply because I have experienced too many suck outs that a good flop becomes let be sure that I can do my best to avoid my opponent getting the goods.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am always nervous until I am stacking chips....it's not how you start, but how you finish....hitting the flop well is only the beginning...

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all!! I get nervous when I dont hit the flop with good hands, and when I dont go with some hand and the flop is everything mine.
Really bad.

Antulio francis

Antulio francis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I do not go into a hand thinking only the flop usually nobody hits it so think about the flop is not a good thing if it is good great but if not the knowledge will give a lot of work tools to get more chip against a weak player usually the hands It is decided on the river

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all!! I get nervous when I dont hit the flop with good hands, and when I dont go with some hand and the flop is everything mine.
Really bad.

Omg, this is so true...
I try to forget the hands I fold preflop, so i don't get mad when I see the flop.

spawn30

spawn30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understanding this point, we must enter into a new phase of play and adapt to the players who adapt to us. This means that many players have always played this way, ie you will be able to raise on the turn or river and win the pot. However, some players (the minority) will be able to understand what they are doing. In this way they used a counter strategy. So getting nervous will depend on the image of the villain in my case.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I am very happy getting into a good flop and go crazy when my hand is weaker. I guess it can be called nervous

Edvardas

Edvardas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is multiply pot im getting excited, but it is not response to my decisions of play ;)

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't get nervous. I try not to react at all. I usually check or make minimum bet so as not to drive any fish out of the hand.:D:D

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how big stack I am about to play ;)

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I got nervous too, but after playing enough hands it went away.

Same here. When I started playing live it did affect me. You wait so long for a good hand. It takes some time to get seasoned. I guess online it doesn't matter.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly I don't get nervous online but get a little nervous in a live game, which of course is when I really don't want to be.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is that there are 19,600 different unique flop variants in poker, which in itself is a huge number. Of course, we can deliver them to some typical variants that will be very close to each other in the drawing, but still it will be about dozens of flops. In this article we will group out of 3 groups, according to similar characteristics

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg, this is so true...
I try to forget the hands I fold preflop, so i don't get mad when I see the flop.

Is really bad cause can tilt us that.
And almost 90% of the time the next hand is exectly the previous flop.
I usually like to let the chat on statistics window then I cannot see my previous hands.