Do you have a favorite hand beyond the winning hand?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is from TT to 1010, small pairs very rarely play, and in high pairs you can win a good amount, I like playing at senior pairs when they come, everyone has his own game and different style of play

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite map no,like small and medium suited connectors...

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, favorite hand is AK I like them better than AA

V

velcorr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KJ suited. I always seem to win with that hand. True, I haven't counted how many big pre-flop raises I've called and hit nothing with it but it's almost impossible for me to fold KJ suited pre-flop.

Oliver Wayne

Oliver Wayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck and superstition play a very big role in poker.
I think every poker player has his own signs and his lucky hands.
Just some people keep it a secret.

My favourite hand is :2h4::2d4:
It is ridiculous, but it's true. Four-Of-Kind is for the fourth time.:D

I

Ike OG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite hand

My favorite hand is Q2 suited in very light games. Also, AAs because who doesn't like AAs.

K

KidA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like limping into a hand with a lot of other players with suited connectors. Your odds of hitting big aren't always that great, but your pot odds are great.

M

mattmog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like as a tight-aggressive player, Ace King is the dream hand (barring aces obviously). I've gotten burned too many times on my pocket pairs, yet with Ace King its usually pretty straightforward where exactly you stand in any given hand. Plus, show it enough times and represent a tight style and all of the sudden you are the AK guy, and people will be less likely to suck out on you.

F

fac8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 10/10 and mostly 77!
When I play with 10/10, most of the times I win with luck...
With 77, I win in like ~70% ratio success! The other ~30% loose from 10/10 or more than two 10! ALWAYS...
Tell me?
Does, this look like bad joke from above ?... :eek:
:D

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides the obvious hands I must say lucky sevens have held up for me more often than they probably should have.

S

ShipEveryday

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No specific favourite but I have noticed a few particularly profitable hands at micro stake end of the field.

One of the best is Kx offsuit when the flop comes down with the suited A, even better when the x is a low card. If the flush completes and villain(s) have any other suited combo they tend to think "hey I have an Ace high straight I beat everything" and just throw all their chips in. All you have to do is call and watch the stacks roll in.

This also applies to Qxs and Jxs to a lesser extent, although you don't want to become one of the fish you are trying to catch!

LeChifre

LeChifre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10-8 Suited - shouldn't play it but it wins for me unproportionally!

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre-flop, my favorite hand is AA. What else would it be?

A more interesting question: what hand do you tend to play a little more aggressively than you should, just because you like it?

Mine would be JTs. I probably play that about as aggressively as I would a big pair.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands