This is a discussion on Do you have a favorite hand beyond the winning hand? within the online poker forums, in the Learning Poker section; If you do, what is your favorite hand? What do you think that says about you?
If you don't have a favorite hand, what do you
re: Poker & Do you have a favorite hand beyond the winning hand?
My favorite hand is from TT to 1010, small pairs very rarely play, and in high pairs you can win a good amount, I like playing at senior pairs when they come, everyone has his own game and different style of play
I feel like as a tight-aggressive player, Ace King is the dream hand (barring aces obviously). I've gotten burned too many times on my pocket pairs, yet with Ace King its usually pretty straightforward where exactly you stand in any given hand. Plus, show it enough times and represent a tight style and all of the sudden you are the AK guy, and people will be less likely to suck out on you.
I like 10/10 and mostly 77!
When I play with 10/10, most of the times I win with luck...
With 77, I win in like ~70% ratio success! The other ~30% loose from 10/10 or more than two 10! ALWAYS...
Does, this look like bad joke from above ?...
No specific favourite but I have noticed a few particularly profitable hands at micro stake end of the field.
One of the best is Kx offsuit when the flop comes down with the suited A, even better when the x is a low card. If the flush completes and villain(s) have any other suited combo they tend to think "hey I have an Ace high straight I beat everything" and just throw all their chips in. All you have to do is call and watch the stacks roll in.
This also applies to Qxs and Jxs to a lesser extent, although you don't want to become one of the fish you are trying to catch!