kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I call that intuition and sometimes I use it and I have accepted but other times I have crashed hahahaha sometimes it is good to get carried away but be very careful it can also get you out of big jackpots or big prizes

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ever get that feeling in your gut that says, "SHOVE ALL IN!"? i HAVE and i cant believe how often my gut is right. I stopped fighting it now, when i get the gut feeling i shove. No matter what hand what position or stack size.......Do you get that ???

Hey Mate!

This is SO AWESOME to hear, it means than your INTUITION is strong and on point.

I know this feeling and can relate to it so much (especially in live poker)

What's happening is that your gut is processing EVERYTHING that's happening, the timing of your opponent, the way they bet the chips, their body language, and then your mind runs the numbers on the math to make sure the story checks out.

Because so much is communicated non verbally and also via timing, you can intuit (or figure out) a lot by just relaxing and letting your gut process all the information presented to you.

Albeit once in a while the gut gives the wrong read, but I have to agree with yo that more often than not it seems to work out.

This is a great example of someone doing just that

Thank you for sharing!

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intuition is an integral part of the game, you need to constantly listen to it, without it I would not have won so much, this is the law of nature.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost never shove on a gut feeling with any 2 cards in any position. It just isn't my game and I hate watching players that play that way.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ever get that feeling in your gut that says, "SHOVE ALL IN!"? i HAVE and i cant believe how often my gut is right. I stopped fighting it now, when i get the gut feeling i shove. No matter what hand what position or stack size.......Do you get that ???
My name is Jett and I'm a poker addict.
That gut feeling feels so good
The power of the feeling
The omnipotence of godliness
Deal me another hand quickly now!
I feel he has nothing and am about to reshove over his flop raise with nothing.
Tournament is on the bubble and I am risking my life for a gut feeling.
I pretend to want to win cash
final table barely begins and im already all in on a read against the biggest stacks with air
Winning pot after pot ,steamrolling the hardened poker players
Feeling the superiority in my soul and utter dominance of my ability
looking for that Gut feeling like an addict and trusting it 100%

I have lost everything plus some on poker tables
HATE and PAIN and Failure is what I focus on at the table
I dont want to place or finish the MTT
I want to kill everyone
I will NOT be happy if I wasn't the last standing
Gut feeling or is it the way of the jedi?

I lived in an underground poker fight club
My pleasure is to blame
It makes no difference what you say

killing as we speak hat = HATE
2186d6cd34e2568a47157a63308aa711.png

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
btw shoving is usually a bad idea.

You cannot outplay your opponents if youre all in

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi, I respect what you say a lot, but playing by intuition is more to seek luck than to consider a serious game would not be the most correct although sometimes it works for me, thinking is a big mistake that can get you out of a good bag of money

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I get it. It happens, but more often I try to play a strategy without a "sixth sense".

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Often this feeling. More often than not, intuition is right. When I listen, it turns out to play very well. Therefore, I try to use my intuition.