Do you always go to ALL IN with aces?

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i have AA i want to be called but depends what stage of tournament i am if is in beggining when all play loto i go all in midd game i raise more than 3B in the end if i am lower stack i go all in if not i raise 3B or just call BB stil usual i lose with AA:)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to play this hand, and put a trap by the opponents, he rarely attack waiting for aggression from the players.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s difficult of course to throw such a pair off ... but sometimes the following happens ..

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20190823-013643.jpg
    ice_screenshot_20190823-013643.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17
E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time.

Most of the time if you feel like you can get called by a certain player, depending on position as well, otherwise i usually just min open in early position and hoping for some to bite the bate. But the goal is to go allin preflop:)

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends on the players styles...sometimes you can effectively trap but its risky...

always raise to isolate against other good hands, hold on for the showdown....

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No you really need to mix up your play. AA's get Cracked Alot. You shouldn't let one Hand Make or Break your Poker Session. So Trapping with AA Is also Great . Good Luck At The Tables.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s strange when he plays like that ... go all-in on the turn when the chance is 17%

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20190826-165243.jpg
    ice_screenshot_20190826-165243.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It depends on situation, but I don't like a pair of aces. Personally for me, AA is not very good variant.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in cash game I bet * 8 preflop to be able to throw all-in on the flop or on the turn. in tournaments I prefer to play in aggressive mode to reduce the number of my opponents before the flop.and especially not to give free cards to players who do not play tight.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

all in always without hesitation !!, although sometimes lose.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not plan to go all in with aces preflop. I typically will put in a raise of which size depends on the action before me, and the players I have left to act. There are some situations I may end up going all in, but its not usually my plan.

J

JCpucp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go all in with pocket aces when I play freeroll or a micro limit tournaments because i want to double my stack and is very likely that someone will pay in the initial levels of the tournament. Also as a short-stack, I shove preflop.

Last edited:
johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the early stages i think i would go all in, but if you are already running deep in the tournament and nearing itm, i would be extra more careful handling my As.
Lots of aces gets burned during those times. Lol

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA

Good evening everyone.
I play poker for 1 year + or -, and I don't know how bad guys play in the more expensive limes, but at the limit I play micro, I was losing more than winning with AA, because with 3x raise I took a lot of calls and the more players against AA the lower the equity of AA.
I was eliminated from an Mtt, hero with AA vs Q4o.
I changed the strategy and at the beginning of Mtts with AA or KK, I go all in straight and it is not difficult to take at least 1 call of hands with QTo and even worse hands, so I stopped losing chips with those hands and passed most sometimes double and even triple my stack.
At the beginning of 1 Mtt I always go All in from UTG, UTG + 1, MP1 and MP2 from MP3, I raise.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not always, depending on what stage of the game I am and most importantly what opponents are playing at the poker table at the moment.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I see two aces preflop, the heart makes a couple of extra beats and the hand spontaneously begins to reach the raise button. Knowing the state of opponents, I try to lure as much as possible from them.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like any other hand you play it all depends on the table you are playing at. You have to take into account who you are playing with. You want action on your hand from one other player. If you bet so much like an all in it may just pick up the blinds. You have to pick your spots on when to raise more based on who is at your table.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I go all-in right away, I win more. if I try to play, I lose very often.

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oddly enough i picked up aces as I was reading this in the 5.50 big fish satellite. I did not go all in with them though, I was in position so I made a healthy raise, one of the blinds called, and I won the pot after a bet on the flop. If you just go all in all the time you might not get any action with your monster, you are obviously risking things a lot more doing so, but i would have just got two folds if I open shipped it in. Made a little extra playing it for a raise and if my opponent flopped anything i could get him possible for all his chips. There are many different ways to play aces depending on a few key things like stack size, position, your opponents. Over time you will find that going all in with aces every time you have them is not the greatest strategy, even though you will always have the best hand no matter what, it feels like you would be losing out on a lot of possible good spots to make money after a flop.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait the flop its better but if they raise allin preeflop just call

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yes!!

all in pre flop then always haha

J

Jeister

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
always going all in with aces is not a good idea

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the initial stage of the tournament or if the prizes have already been paid, you can put everything if the tournament is inexpensive

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ace kills

Hello everybody
Do you always go to ALL IN with aces?
If not, how do you play this combination?
Thanks for answers!
i like to take a Pick most of the time, but if I’m Short Stack I push, they say the only way to play AA is go alln