eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Before the flop I go 100% of the time. But this is personal to each person. There are people who need or want to take a buck out of the itm, so they end up avoiding playing before the bubble burst. Before the flop game, but after the flop, you need to check the value of the bets, if there is any call to flush, sequence, and be very careful, because someone can have a crack and rip you all their chips.

C

Clint Dohrman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces are tricky too play because if u play them wrong you deff will get popped.

B

Booyah777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to see the flop but it is tempting. It depends on player and situation

A

atila1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depend on position. if opening its standard 2-2.5 BB, if there is raise before me i always reraise, if many limpers then is all in

MRoff

MRoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, but I always do raise.
With a pair of aces, I win 50 to 50.

C

cyotie911

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A's? all in?

I would say there should be a lot of factors that determine an all in with pocket aces. How many people are going to be in the pot after the round of betting is complete... How many much of your stack are you going to have to risk.. (i.e. is your tournament life at stake? will you still have some chips left even if you lose? How many people can still call you that can cover your chip stack???) All these things play a part in if you should go all in with pocket aces. Ideally you only want to go all in with one or two people, not the entire table. That's when your Ace's aren't going to stand up.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not always, but everything depend how players play:D:D:D

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I just finished a $1.10 re-buy tournament at pokerstars.
Blinds: 2000/4000 ante:600
Stack sizes: UTG=142.000 UTG+2=115.000
I was UTG+2 and had aces.
UTG raises to 10.000, UTG+1 folds and I re-raise to 28.000.
Everyone folds and the action is on the first raiser who calls after thinking a while.
Pot is about 60.000 roughly.
Flop: Js 5s 3d, UTG checks.
I think about it for a while and come up with an idea to induce a bluff ;)
So i go all-in with about 87.000. UTG thinks a whole while and puts me on a bluff (telling me later about it, thats why i know it worked :rolleyes: )
The cards flip over and he shows qq.
Usually i would've played this hand totally different by betting a little on the flop, because i also held the As.
But now i am trying a lot of different ways to play the same hand :).
There are so many ways of playing one hand that your opponents can't figure you out anymore :D.

Usually no-one likes to tell others about their secret plays, but IMO the more you share the better it is for poker itself :)

Hope this helps a bit:cool:

hmm)) very interesting, I remember that)))) thanks

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Depends on stack size and position, but if you want to get the most value from AA you will raise or reraise 3-5x and play the flop accordingly. if you shove you might get called, but odds are you will get no action and loose out on value.

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes unless its a satellite near the payout for a prize everyone gets and I'm in 2nd against the chip leader... terrible nightmares.. that actually are true lol

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
hmm)) very interesting, I remember that)))) thanks
No thanks and also try to share the word.
The more you share your plays/views the more everyone learns...:)

K

kcheat123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depend tho

but i would say 100% u have to raise

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I share the opinion of many that everything depends on the players at the table, if you already know them and you know some fish all in is my option to take care of my pocket of A, but if they are tight players in the table, my choice is 5 to 6 BB for who wants to see the flop and depending on the flop show will be my next move. In case of an unfavorable flop I move with almost 10 BB if any raise happend I go all in and in case of projects also go all to try to avoid the fishes.

T

TheDude1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends. If I feel like I can get them to call preflop, then yes. If not, then I try to lure them in. But you never know what will come out on the flop. If there is a straight or flush out there then the hunter can become the hunted.

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I analyze the table if she is very passive I do not give all in, but if I see that there are several players dropping chips I go in there

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello everybody
Do you always go to ALL IN with aces?
If not, how do you play this combination?
Thanks for answers!
Tough poker players only have two buttons / fold and Allin ! :pcguru:

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the early position 2-3 bets, in the late position - depending on the situation

lajeandom

lajeandom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the situation, but most of the time, I will eventually end up going all in if someone bites.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All depends on the situation of the position at the table and players at the table and from the tournament! I rarely go all-in with aces without seeing the first three cards !!!! But it's a big card and you have to play aggressively !!!!

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop all in I'm ready to exhibit always, and everything depends on the situation and the cards on the Board.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody
Do you always go to ALL IN with aces?
If not, how do you play this combination?
Thanks for answers!

It all depends on many factors, starting with what tournament you are playing in, what stage of the tournament at the time you are AA and ending with the chances of banks, and so on. I go all-in in 3 out of 4% of cases, but these figures are relative. Do not forget that AA is just a couple, albeit an older one. Playing AA nunzhno always aggressive, especially preflop, otherwise you risk to make yourself a lot of trouble, in case the flop does not go ...!

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to limp in early positions (UTG, UTG+1) to pressure someone to raise and then make a 3-bet (or a trapping call to not demonstrate value)

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say bet 3-5 BB, but if there is a all in bet, I will call.