Discipline at poker

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no other fantastic way. Just practice, practice, and practice. That's all. But to be sure for your development without big loss, you need to practice in play money table first or lowest blinds table.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Train your discipline. Force yourself to do everything on time. Make a daily routine and don't disturb it. Go to the army after all.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
Hi, im new on this forum, and im happy to find it.

So im 25 years old, i have a job, and im student (slowly but i am).

My cuestion is how you manage the discipline.

How you have a strong BRM ?.

I cant play with a bankroll for a entire month, im always going up stakes because i want to win more money easyly, but without a strong bank on back.

Im feel im really undiscipline with my life, and so with poker.

I like to take $100us and play a month with it. And then if i can make a good brm make a big deposit.

So how you do to have a good brm ?.

The funny part is, when i play with brm im above the average on playing style and i win money, but when i get out of the line i always finish broke of course.

When i play live cash games i win huges amount of money, but i can play just the fridays with gamblers people.

I read you guys.

Question for you.

as an upcoming poker player have you mastered the basics
do you know how to collect information on players at the table the way they bet the way they play?
advise to you is stick to a few tourney ranges, and focus on the mental and phycological part of the game
when you have mastered that then you will be able to turn 100 into thousands, i my self is still in the learning proccess,

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way I manage my funds is to try and win money from freerolls and once I build my money up enough I try to play in the Sunday storm because it is good bang for the buck or if I cannot wait until Sunday I just play like a three dollar buy in and keep trying to increase my funds. I also do deposit funds to play In the 1 million dollar tourney on Sundays when it is for extra money or if the buy in is cheaper.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Discipline and bankroll management are always important factors not only in poker!

darkhan160171

darkhan160171

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't need to play until your eyes start to stick together or until you lose most of your bankroll.
I loss my bankroll ((( I play only freeroll

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Discipline and patience are two of the most fundamental pillars on which the knowledge and practices to be used in a game or tournament are based.