Complaints about all in

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i noticed that many players start complaining if a player plays with all in a lot .What do you think when you re against a player who s using "all in" a lot and continuously ( in a tournament ) ? Many players find that stupid , or it makes them angry , so they start taking it personally . In my opinion , i guess every player can play the game how ever he wants , if it s allowed , then no one should complaint about it . What s your opinion about this ?

You play the way that helps you win.
If people complain then you know you are doing it right.

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly.... I agree 100% with u... If the opponent goes all in every single hand... it`s a problem for u to solve.... u need to deal with that... and if u lose... don`t put the blame on it...
U choose the wrong hand.... that`s it...

The play is played... nobody is the best..... nobody is 100% right... nobody is 100% wrong...

skills helps... luck saves.....

luck is better than skill....

That`s Poker!

I

Index12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t say anything and just prepare to either get sucked out by a bad beat or I take their chips if I hit and hold.

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't complain, they probably help me fold marginal hands. Just be patient and wait for your big hand

G

Gameplayraja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If somebody all ins with AA they don't guarantee their win. If they do it after the flop then i would be scared. Pre-flop if you have suited face cards call and steal their chips.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in the premise is that you provide your chips all ranging in action

It has two formats to see the all-in call or I want or do not want to call anyone

If I do not want to call have to have a strategy when playing in all the effective stack and the villain if it's very call or not
Now if I want to call have to have the mindset that I can take a bad beat and that anything can happen the luck factor influences the game also no doubt

:jd4:mateuspoker

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i noticed that many players start complaining if a player plays with all in a lot .What do you think when you re against a player who s using "all in" a lot and continuously ( in a tournament ) ? Many players find that stupid , or it makes them angry , so they start taking it personally . In my opinion , i guess every player can play the game how ever he wants , if it s allowed , then no one should complaint about it . What s your opinion about this ?

If you see a player who against it, just tag him as a fish, because reg would never do so. That's a fact. Because any good reg knows the odds and the chances and is actually happy to gamble a bit with a guy who does all-in preflop too much, as this kind of play can be very exploitable on a long run, if you just wait for a right moment and call with a premium hand, it's easy chips then.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I expect all in a lot whenever the player becomes short stacked and about to blinded out in later stages of a tournament. It stupid play in the first hour unless it’s a rebuy
But it happens all the time to the shorter stacks who need to double up or get blinded out

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Generally I LOVE these guys. Sure, they steal some blinds and win maybe 150 chips, but eventually someone is going to call them and either bust them, or the maniac doubles up and has even more chips to spew.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I LOVE these guys. Sure, they steal some blinds and win maybe 150 chips, but eventually someone is going to call them and either bust them, or the maniac doubles up and has even more chips to spew.

agree - just wait for that monster hand and hope the player isnt taken out before dobbling you!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
It is not as important to me as my opponents play. I find it much more important how I play. The priority for me is making the right decisions.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree. if you dont want a player going all in you should play pot limit, right???

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
It is not as important to me as my opponents play. I find it much more important how I play. The priority for me is making the right decisions.

i would say the right decision isnt independent of your opponents play?

if a player are ultravultra tight and goes all in - would only call with AA but the player on the other hand are super aggressive and been all in the last five hands i would call with any high pair above 10 and AK-10

but that is just my view :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i would say the right decision isnt independent of your opponents play?

if a player are ultravultra tight and goes all in - would only call with AA but the player on the other hand are super aggressive and been all in the last five hands i would call with any high pair above 10 and AK-10

but that is just my view :)

I absolutely agree with you. Well said. The right decision does not depend on our opponents.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing more HE tournaments and can understand this in someone with short stack going all in. But I don’t think it good for middle stackers or big stackers unless it’s to isolate after a raise. All in as the first bet in with middle or large stack is assine play That’s is neg EV

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!
It is certainly a little annoying, but in the end, most likely these players will give you all their chips. So they can be a good way to increase the stack and the chances of winning the tournament. So I would definitely not complain about them.

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

As long as they are playing within the rules of the game then it is acceptable.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as they are playing within the rules of the game then it is acceptable.
The simple thing you have to look at is when someone goes all in can they knock you out if you miss. If they can then fold. I'm afraid if you have Queens kings or Aces you need to call they are probably behind. Good luck