Coaching/Streamers Interviewed, Do You Have the Qualifications?

Al Spath

Al Spath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One hundred and thirty one (131) following us at https://www.twitch.tv/positivepokerinsiders/ on twitchtv, for which I am very grateful. Dave Roemer (TheLango), test streamed his broadcast with us last night and will now be a regular contributor as well. Dave is the Lead Instructor at Poker School Online, also known there as the Langolier, and he has gone by the Hitman at times. When you follow PositivePokerInsiders (PPI), be sure and click on the "email notifications" alert, so you are sent a notice when any of us are streaming.

If there are certified poker coaches out there that want to join our team, contact me directly (alspath@alspath.com) for an interview, and if we have some streamers or potential coaches (those who know the game, need some additional training to actually coach), they can enter our new "Coaching/Streaming Apprentice Program" only found and offered on our site. Posse1972 (Ryan Postek) is nearly completion of this program and will be streaming in a post-graduate status while Dave and I evaluate his progress and continue to monitor his advancement to the "Certified Coach" status. Email me (above address), for details on the program, including costs and training regimine. Thanks all.