Choices

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing many hands increases the chance of wins and losses. Often people get into pots they should not, and abrogate those who make a profit. Stop going all in the tournament at the right time and ends up running out of time, or swallowed antes

Gamer1

Gamer1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
such situations happen at all, I think that you should not be afraid. Poker is a gamble and the risk must be

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Risk is still not the name, the name is perhaps deception. Well you hit and you win little, sometimes you miss and you lose a lot

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another thing we often have to ponder is the following question, why did we choose to play poker? Is it worth it, let's get our goals, the game is what we imagine it to be.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we think of a reality in itself by making choices, someone has stopped to watch, because there are many online poker rooms. And what a motive that led us to choose the room in which we play. If there is too much, it will be because it is only illusion, trick of magic and other things as well.

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s only frustrating in marginal spots. Like if you fold 8-3 offsuit and the flop comes 888, there’s no reason to fret. You should never be playing that hand. But if you fold J10 offsuit from UTG and then the flop comes AKQ rainbow, it can be frustrating because you could just have easily played that hand.

The most frustrating instance for me might have been yesterday. I was playing a $5 sit and go and had 9c6c in good position, a hand I like. I was going to raise if it got folded to me, but the player to my right raised 3x, so I thought for a second and elected to fold, thinking this was the right and less biased move. Flop had the 5 and 7 of clubs. River was the 8 of clubs. I folded a straight flush in a spot where i just as easily could have called. Had this been at the final table in a big tournament it would have been brutal and I probably would fret it for weeks. But it’s no sweat, every time you fold a hand you have the potential of missing something. Thus is poker, thus is life.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It’s only frustrating in marginal spots. Like if you fold 8-3 offsuit and the flop comes 888, there’s no reason to fret. You should never be playing that hand. But if you fold J10 offsuit from UTG and then the flop comes AKQ rainbow, it can be frustrating because you could just have easily played that hand.

The most frustrating instance for me might have been yesterday. I was playing a $5 sit and go and had 9c6c in good position, a hand I like. I was going to raise if it got folded to me, but the player to my right raised 3x, so I thought for a second and elected to fold, thinking this was the right and less biased move. Flop had the 5 and 7 of clubs. River was the 8 of clubs. I folded a straight flush in a spot where i just as easily could have called. Had this been at the final table in a big tournament it would have been brutal and I probably would fret it for weeks. But it’s no sweat, every time you fold a hand you have the potential of missing something. Thus is poker, thus is life.

This is how even a single open limp can screw the table's dynamic but I can't understand how some players can't see it. If the pot was unopened you could play this hand from LP and boom!

Good Luck

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Often the cards we give up are the good cards in the game. Some people say that sometimes we have to play with speculative cards like 10 and 2. But we do not know when these cards will make a profit.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment you are playing, there are many factors that influence the decision making of fold, call, raise. One of them is the possibility that the opponent is bluffing, this happens when we have a high connector like AK or AQ and AJ and on the flop comes any of our cards in the hand as A28, under these conditions we are doing a pair with a good kick in the hand and we raise and call very easily and often all in, plus the big problem is when the other has a pair of 2 or 8 in hand and is making a trio.
Another issue that influences our play is the possibility of making a great flush and sequential play, but often the opponent may have a larger sequence or flush, and the worst of them is when you get a sequence or flush on the flop and tur or If any flop card is repeated then you are in doubt if your opponent goes all in if he has a trio or a fullhouse.
Poker decision making has always been a complex issue and most of the time the disappointment is great to get lost or the regret of not getting into the game and a lot of it also exists.