Building a bankroll from freerolls

koop82

koop82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From my own experience I can say - that play a freeroll is a waste of time and need only a fan. Simply take the NOdeposit bonus and start playing normally.
PS: But I play freerolls, because I lost my noDep :D

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of impressive comments! Very encouraging.
I suppose it's totally possible. I started playing poker less than 2 months ago and I won a little bit cash prize 3 times, 2 of them only some cents, but last time I got 4th place and won $6.

However, I found playing tournaments needs tone of time. So I guess I would be more selective in future when playing tournys.

M

milo79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

from freeroll it is not easy because my experience is that in freerolls play many gampler and go with nearky every hand all in,

so some times i lost with a high pair against 7 / 2 ore something else

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have 1 post in like every 3 days. I'm like 3 per day.

J

jbosker84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For love of the game

I went on a run of 3 months of cold cards and simply decided I wasn't going to risk my money and hope the cards turned my way. Everytime I got a decent hand, I woul run into a monster. Everytime I bluffed, the other guy had the nuts.
I simply love playing poker, but draining my account was making me hate it. I would rather play freerolls....and if ai win, I win. If I lose, I lose but still had fun. The ACR on demands seem impossible but I seem to be right in the game Everytime...only cashed onced out of 5 but that's not bad considering only 2% get paid.

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play all the freerolls, to collect a bankroll, but it is very long.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been able to successfully build a bank roll yet. I am looking to get into the freerolls on a daily basis if possible. I was able to play last Saturday's freeroll and did pretty well. Hope to be there soon.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever built a bankroll off of freerolls ?
If so , How ? How long did it take ? Please give full detail . Thanks in advance.
:)
I started this August 2018 with zero. Played free rolls and know I have over $500 in my bank roll. Playing 1-10 MTT mostly $3.-$5. I just recently started playing cash games .25/.50 Still play the 8:00 freeroll.

Living Large

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I built a small bankroll off freerolls it was hard and know I'm playing cash games.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excelent

If so , How ? How long did it take ? Please give full detail . Thanks in advance.
It's hard to do that but not impossible. Me after a big loss in my bankroll I started to do that. After few little to no money maked from freerolls, my curent bankroll is 0. :mad::mad:

T

tscheniizu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree - It's very hard, almost impossible without patience.

As you usually win just a few cents, it is very tempting to use those cents for more expensive tournaments (even 0.55 $ is expensive in this case) to be faster - Totally forgetting the "1 percent rule" and losing everything quickly.

Would save some money at home instead (maybe about 50$) to start a real bankroll.

Freerolls can be used additionally. :)

M

Monkeyfart345678

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried just can't seem to get anything going.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

i fail to understand... if you like poker, why can't you invest like $20 to play it?
are you that poor you can't afford $20 or so... geeze i like and play tennis, i sure i have spent 2k on equipment and clothes... then add on tournament entry fees, travel etc and i a poor student
if you say need build a bankroll from freerolls, puzzles me.. you can't be that poor you need get pennies from freerolls - maybe get a real job?

or maybe you do it like a challenge?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords