BRM & win rate questions

W

wardy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so I've deposited $100 on bovada and I'm currently playing $5 NLHE full ring. I think I have I pretty basic grasp of the fundamentals of BRM but I still have a couple questions, and possibly more depending on the feedback.

I'm following the 20 BI rule and after about 1800 hands I'm averaging just under 14bb/100. although I think it could easily be higher because of a few bad plays, I do realize that this is a very very very small sample size (I know it could easily be lower, too :p ) and I'm not really going to think about moving up/down based my winrate anyway.

I am curious however about what people consider subpar/good/great winrates at this level as well as the next few levels above $5. What would be the necessary volume to determine a reliable win rate? at these low levels, will win rates change much after moving up?

Depending on how things go, once (not if :cool: ) I make it to $200, I obviously am going to consider moving up. what are some of the things I should account for though? to be specific, what should I look at or think about in order to determine whether or not I should stay at $5 until I have more of a cushion?

if I do decide to move up to $10 with only 20 BI, and have decided that the cushion isn't necessary, how many BI would I have to lose in order to decide to move back down?