BRM - BankRollManagment

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing to consider is the size of your entire bankroll. Having $30 and being unwilling ever to add to it is not the same as, for example, having another $X that you're fine to add, or being in a position to add $Y per week or month.

CoolMike90

CoolMike90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I def dont wanna have too add too it. i suppose i'll be playing micro limit cash or SNG's for awhile lol.

B

buster999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if your playing on the cake network, they have gold gard card tournaments were you can purchase gold cards from the exchange then use them in goldcard tournaments. They are always +EV. Rite now I see they got a $200 tournament where you need five 4dcards to enter where you can buy them on the exchange for 11c each. So its aout 55c to enter the tournament. There are only 27people registered rite now and it starts in 40ms. I like to check now and then becuase sometimes they will have a tournament with huge +EV.

B

buster999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take that back. actually you cant buy the card for 11c rite now but, if you buy them in advance before the tournament is listed you can get the cards for the original sell price.

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something like this will work:

Cash games:

20X buy-ins for the level should be fine for micro-limits.
That means for $0.02/0.05 stakes (5NL) you need a $100 bankroll.
If you are more cautious in nature go for 25-30X buy-ins.
It is crucial that you move back down a level if necessary (for example when you drop to around 15X buy-ins for the current level.)

Sit and go (single table):

30-50X buy-ins depending on how cautious you are.
Again, move down to lower buy-ins if necessary.

Multi-table tournaments:

100X buy-ins for the tournament.

Simple but effective!
Good luck!

This ainec

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Add Hu playing for 50 BI min. 100 Preferred. Swings and better players can be brutal :)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management