Total posts
Awards
Chips
What the biggest vantage of the bluff?

What the biggest problem of the bluff?

Do you lucrative with the bluff?

Why it is necessary our bluff?

When we can´t bluff?

Do you bluff against how much opponents?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The size of our bet relative to the pot determines how often we need to bluff on the river.
We bluff a lot more on the flop because the bluff on this round is usually a semi-bluff where we have some equity, as opposed to a pure river bluff where our only chance of winning is to force our opponent to fold.
On the river, we need to bluff with the absolute worst hands in our range, except when a stronger hand blocks more of our opponent's strong hands. bluffing on the river in big pots can be very profitable, don't call someone else's bluff in big pots. cards (sometimes even when it looks implausible!)

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Poker is a game of incomplete information that gives you the opportunity to win only by representing your best hand. In the simplest terms, to bluff is to bet or raise with the worse or weaker hand.
is a key skill for good players and it is important to understand how and when to bluff if you want to be a winning player. To be a profitable player you need to be able to win even with worse cards than your opponent.
On the other hand, if you bluff too much and in bad situations you can be a losing player, so balance in the game is very important.
Most of the time, I only bluff when I only have one opponent.

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All players bluff… Against tight players it’s common… The all-in players you have to watch..

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many stacks is necessary for we to do this strategy?

Or if we have less of 20BB or 30BB is possbile or vantage to do this strategy of bluff?

Or, if our opponents have less of 20BB difficitely his bluff??

Poker is a game of incomplete information that gives you the opportunity to win only by representing your best hand. In the simplest terms, to bluff is to bet or raise with the worse or weaker hand.
is a key skill for good players and it is important to understand how and when to bluff if you want to be a winning player. To be a profitable player you need to be able to win even with worse cards than your opponent.
On the other hand, if you bluff too much and in bad situations you can be a losing player, so balance in the game is very important.
Most of the time, I only bluff when I only have one opponent.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not answer that with any authority, just here to read more informed answers. Good question

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffs playing often so bad jokes with many players, so with a bluff you need to be very careful and know the wright spots, some info on your opp and according to position - to do it properly, efficient and profitable)

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The big problem of bluff is weak players playing almost at random. And there are a lot of them at the lower limits.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the biggest problem with bluffing is bluffing to the end. Sometimes, if I see that the cards on the board are getting worse and worse for my hand, I can make a mistake and just fold. There have been a few cases where, at the end of such unfortunate hands, I saw, that my opponent have even weaker cards.
I can't bluff confidently.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

When we can´t bluff?

I never bluff, but sometimes I missread my hand.

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

When we can´t bluff?

The biggest advantage of the bluff is by taking away the players' money, you feel the fun when you don't have a good hand and you cheat and see all the players think and no one can pay to see your hand.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't bluff, or at least very rarely, but not at all if I don't have to. The best thing that can happen to you when you're bluffing is that the other players don't just hit a very good hand and they buy the bluff and believe you and you win the hand by the bluff. But if you bluff too often then the other players will notice and you will quickly get the title of bingo player and no one will believe you anymore when you bluff. There is only a fine line between bluffing and playing bingo, so you should certainly not do this too often and, above all, take a close look at the people at the table. There is a right time for everything and if you bluff at the wrong time you will not succeed. I think the best thing is to bluff against as few people as possible because then you have the highest probability of being believed.

FENIX010101

FENIX010101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Always bluff when i have the opportunity

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

When we can´t bluff?

According to statistics, when you raise pre-flop, the chance of you hitting a pair is 35%, so 65% of the time you will miss the flop, that's where the bluff comes in, because if you don't have a bluff in your game , you won't go very far in the tournament, of course you won't bluff every flop, because at some point the villain will catch you, but the main analysis you have to do is see what hit the flop and who you're playing against , because if it's a calling villain your bluff won't go through. Good luck to everyone at the tables.:)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will try somerime for the straight or flisj and i bet til the end but that could be good for me bit not good too......i bluff my possibillity of flush or straight.....bet hard bet hard

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is part of the game. You just have to do it sometimes, especially when you play against passive players. However in early stages of MTT its a no no
Good luck everyone

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem I see often is players bluff too often and they bluff in a similar pattern. Example check check 1/2 the pot, or check check all in. Just know people are taking notes on you so don't be predictable.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried bluffing more, been losing so much more then ever. really frustrating. Either people don't fold a pair, or I just run into the nuts everytime.

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you have lots of chips & your opponent doesn’t. When your opponent is stalling…

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In one hundred hands, you think that you is very licrative with yours bluffs?!
Bluffing is part of the game. You just have to do it sometimes, especially when you play against passive players. However in early stages of MTT its a no no
Good luck everyone

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes when you don't have good hands, you have to bluff to win chips.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A bluff is a set of tricks and actions, the purpose of which is to give the opponent the impression that you have a stronger combination in your hand than it really is. It is bluffing that allows you to win pots in cases where you have absolutely no ready hand and this aspect of the game is known even to people far from the world of poker. The ability to bluff in suitable situations is one of the most important skills in poker, which can bring a player a very solid profit and will be a significant part of his win rate.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think this is an excellent advantage, but if you can't be profitable with this method, I don't think it's an advantage.

So it's important to also think about the other question? Are you profitable bluffing, or do you win a lot of hands bluffing and when you lose, you lose everything you've won and then some?

M

mikeajax15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a big part of the game. Especially semi bluffing and cbetting.

You end with a lot more hands at the river and are difficult to read.

At micros bluffing is very effective in small pots.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The benefit of bluffing is that you don't have a hand to take the pot or scare your opponent and he folds.
The biggest problem is convincing your opponent that you have a good hand.
Profitability in a bluff directly depends on the ability to use a bluff.
You can't bluff often.
Without a bluff, it will be very difficult for you to win if you often get a bad card or need to make an extended raise.
If you're not sure you can bluff then don't bluff.
Bluffing is easiest against a single player and harder against 2-3 players.
I bluff very rarely. Only when there is a desperate situation or I have a big stack.