Best way to learn poker

B

brazilpescador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a sport of the mind, I believe that learning jargon to understand the language of the narrations and actions of the players and later watching the professionals in big tournaments and of course knowing that the tournaments that we play in amateurs although it has the same principle the structure of both players and the tournament itself makes it different from a big tournament full of professionals but the basic game is not discarded which is done by the mind strategically

V

verand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
лучший способ научиться играть в покер - это играть в покер ... играть, практиковаться ... практиковаться - это все

You have to be born for poker. As Tom Berenger said in the movie Sniper (1992): It’s not a man who finds work, but work that seeks a person..

V

verand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
покер - это спорт ума, я верю, что изучаю жаргон, чтобы понять язык повествований и действий игроков, а затем наблюдаем за профессионалами в крупных турнирах и, конечно, зная, что в турнирах, в которых мы играем у любителей, хотя по одному и тому же принципу структура обоих игроков и самого турнира отличает его от большого турнира с профессионалами, но основная игра не отбрасывается, что делается умом стратегически

Mind is not enough. It takes patience.

V

verand

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you think, what is the best way to learn poker? many poker professionals and famos poker commentators said that nowdays poker books is outdated and best way is watching different guides and poker games. What is your opinion about it?

And there is. All books recommend going AK all-in. Now it does not work. Everyone already knows that you have them.

S

Skema07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way to learn poker is to play it, only then can learn and gain experience.
Each hand played will learn something.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The best way to learn poker is very practical but also study and dedication

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although some people always talk about books, I think you should choose reading well, especially I think that strategy books have good content, apart from this, in pokerstars I don't know if even, there was poker school, they taught you from basics to advanced levels, although it is no longer working on its official website, the videos are still on YouTube, so you can find them there, and one more tip, the best way to aspire to play poker is to play a lot of poker haha. regards ;)

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The best way to learn how to play poker is to play poker!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my opinion is working with programs and the coach is the best choice that will bring results, but not everyone can do it by bankroll

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this question is relative, completely individual! You have to ask yourself how you like to learn? There are several learning techniques, they should know, and cease from learning difficulties. You just have to google search as learning techniques.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say to get the basics first by practicing with play money. But keep in mind that this isn't how normal players play as you will get called and will see morz all ins than usual. Then when you have the basics, watch some streams or youtube movies to see how the pro's play and then give it a shot.
Afterwards you can still buy a book or get a coach.
Oh yeah and start as small as possible, in the beginning you will lose a lot. (First some starters luck but then for sure you'll get some bad beats)

Wishing you good luck to master poker. ��

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
practice, practice. practice and mainly know when to quit or backoff for a while.

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to watch streams of professionals in a particular discipline and play distance

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
basics you can learn from books and other sources like youtube, but in the end you must make your own strategy, and you need to play actual poker but don't learn from freerols.
in freerols play to much new players ho dos not understand what are they doing, and they got often weary lucky.;)

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on that way to become a poker pro as well.

What i do is watch some videos, tournaments and study every little thing i find useful on internet. Both patience and experience are important, too.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
basics you can learn from books and other sources like youtube, but in the end you must make your own strategy, and you need to play actual poker but don't learn from freerols.
in freerols play to much new players ho dos not understand what are they doing, and they got often weary lucky.;)

I agree 100%, if you have friends that play poker as well, talk strategy with them