Best Poker Coaching Site?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bestpokercoaching i heard is a parasitical scam with loser coaching offering nothing insightful in NLH...i have not tried it but from the trash talking i'v heard i'd stay the hell away from it.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is all you need,,,:top:

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don t have to look far , ur in it . It’s Cardschat , it’s the best poker forum, you ll find answers for all your questions about poker . Good luck

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gripsed has a lot of videos on youtube and any player at any level can gain knowledge from his videos.

I definitely agree on Gripsed. He is an excellent comunicator and makes things easy to understand

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2nl coaching? Who has had some experience with one of the coaches ?
Please rate your experience

seven_outs

seven_outs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive read a lot of books and watched many many videos, even the dnegs masterclass.

so imo
the phil helmuth book was crushingly disappointing.. the book of daniel negreanu was okay so is his masterclass. it definately helped to improve my game! but its not for beginners!
i would recommend Jonathan Little on Youtube and twitch livestreams. Also Daniel negreanu has a view quick tipp videos on youtube.

check it out

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coaching

I see cardchat as an excellent site for coaching and exchange ideas I have learned a lot about strategies and on other games out texas holdem

There may be others but Cardchat uses a format involved in games in challenges for freerolls and frequency of use that allows us Learn and have fun and interact through the forum in addition to videos tutorials articles and championships
:jd4:mateuspoker

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStrategy.com
I like a lot of useful information and good coaches

Good answer!

For me Pokerstrategy was on of the best sources of information when I started playing.

Free information with a good structure. That´s what led to this decision.

Greets!