Best Poker Coaching Site?

A

asauceda1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know any good poker coaching sites that are free or very cheap that are actually very good? Thank you!

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
learning

Does anyone know any good poker coaching sites that are free or very cheap that are actually very good? Thank you!

Depends on your level of play but if your a beginner join poker stars "poker school online" has some real good teachings to become a winning player

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gripsed has a lot of videos on youtube and any player at any level can gain knowledge from his videos.

L

lotuspod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite a few good players are streaming on twitch, definitely helps to see it in real-time...rather than some heavily edited videos of a few hand-picked selections that may or may not even be very current.

K

Kassandra677

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I also like poker school))

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
PokerStrategy.com
I like a lot of useful information and good coaches

M

mashushik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstrategy and pokerstarter

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read some books, they will help you too ! I found a lot free PDFs searching and they are improving my game.

D

Docriver1983

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the pokerstars poker school myself I find it very useful at beginner levels

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstrategy и pokerstarter.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doug Polk n Ryan Fees have a poker training site called upswing poker, These guys are not washed up players trying to make a living off of others with out-dated strategy. Both of these guys are currently and have been High stakes players.

Phil Galfond also has a good site: run it once I believe, I could be wrong, you can google it. If you are interested in making a real investment in your poker career I think this is the way to go.

There is a tremendous amount of free content available if you cannot afford to pay and twitch streaming is great to watch players make real decisions in real time and some of them are good at explaining the thought process as they are making those decisions. Good Luck

I am not sure what very cheap means, I guess that depends on the person

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would start with YouTube videos , there is a lot of good materials there for free :)

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Twitch for sure. Handful of really good streamers on there, and many of them break down there play as they do it.

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO COACHING SITE NEEDED JUST WATCH TWITCH

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On pokerstarter there are many video tutorials for beginners

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStrategy.com. There are many useful programs which can be used for free for month. And many useful material.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are so many great training sites out there right right now.I invested a little in some but couldnt afford the pro subscription.Upswing poker by Doug Polk;Johnathon Little coaching:Alex Fitzgerald"assasinato" has a lot of free videos and articles along with some great priced books and videos;Phil Galfond's rio had a $10mth subscription but went up to 29mth later.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Upswing poker is my go too when it comes to learning post flop play, and mixed games. I am a fan of Gripsed for preflop play. None of it is really outdated, and both can teach you how to adjust for different styles of play.

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Twitch! Watching (specially micro/low/mid stakes) pros like Kevin Martin/Jamie Staples has improved my game.
Also Jeff Gross.

For entertainment, Tonkaaaap & Lex. They are obviously playing at high/really high stakes so applying their strategies for a micro/low level player like me is probably not a great idea but it's still great learning from their thought process.

If you can't watch live Twitch streams, watch their highlights on YouTube (obviously edited with mostly the important hands).

As far as coaching goes, after my research, it's down to upswingpoker (by Ryan Fee & Doug Polk) and Raise Your Edge (By bencb789). Upswingpoker has a lot of free content (blogs and articles) and I have felt they have improved my game. Raise Your Edge on the other hand has a great YouTube channel with live plays by bencb789 and tournament breakdowns.

Thing is, the premium content/coaching/subscription on both those coaching sites are expensive. Upswingpoker's Lab is reasonable ($49 a month), but the course I want (the tournament master class by Pratish Badiga) is almost $700. Raise your edge offers two variants at $700 & $1200.

My plan is to sign up for one of those once I run my roll up to $5000+.

For now, Twitch, YouTube, upswingpoker and of course cardschat community.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went to a personal coach after watching him on twitch and getting to know him I went with John from BetOnDrew he will review your hand histories and look into how you are playing and give you in depth advise on your game . He hooks up with you on Skype after you send him a questionnaire he sends you and reviews some hand histories you send him So instead of general information you get to fix your leaks and improve your game instead of just general information great rates .I’ve done 3 hours so far after first 1.5 hours I started winning after just a few weeks ( it takes a bit to change old habits even after someone shows you how) I’ve made enough to pay for another 3 hours and am going to do so as soon as I’m up to it ( medical issues ) you can check him out in twitch or YouTube ( watch his Pokémon poker analyst it’s a good start . His rates and stuff are here http://betondrew.com/coaching-2/

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes for sure brother you can serach about best pokercoaching.com