Best exploit against aggressive player

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Tell me, what kind of exploit do you use against an overly aggressive player who is sitting to your right?

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Tell me, what kind of exploit do you use against an overly aggressive player who is sitting to your right?

Cash Games: Close the range.
Tourneys: If he is shoving too much, consider to 3 bet with minor pairs and suited connected hands in A and K (Broadway mainly) in case of A.

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash Games: Close the range.
Tourneys: If he is shoving too much, consider to 3 bet with minor pairs and suited connected hands in A and K (Broadway mainly) in case of A.

Thanks for the reply. Tell me, if there are 5 aggressors gathered at the table, this often happens at low limits and it is very difficult, almost impossible to play ABC poker, what do you usually do in this case?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I go to the distribution more often and try to catch him:jd4::):jd4:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really like aggressive players. I use very simple tactics against such opponents. I'm just waiting for strong cards and when the opportunity arises I set a trap for an aggressive opponent.

I

ICU1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience

Patience and luck no one takes him out before you get a chance. I'm aggro as hell and usually get hit hard. But usually I already made enough chips to take the hit. Tight is right. Once your in your in.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For an exploit, you need to understand its range. Aggressive players come in many types.
Some players bet two pot-sized barrels as a semi-bluff, forcing opponents to fold. Others bet with top pair or two pair.
The First are easy to exploit by re-rais on the turn. For the second type, the exploit will not work.They will go to the end.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that is a good strategy.

If you can to do a set a trap, you can to win all stack this agressive player.

But you need to be calm and have the best moment.

I really like aggressive players. I use very simple tactics against such opponents. I'm just waiting for strong cards and when the opportunity arises I set a trap for an aggressive opponent.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find the fold button and wait for a good hand. Then I try to lure you to ollin. Usually it turns out to be easy to play with such.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Trap

Against a really aggressive player I wait for a strong hand and trap them when they get too aggressive.

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait him out and only call with very strong hands. It's hard with free rolls because they have nothing invested.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not all agressive players are alike. Simplest is if they raise more hands preflop than not. Tighten up your calling standards since you are almost committing to call a raise when you call.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
There are many options, and it all depends on your experience and skills. Aggressive play has many weaknesses, and if you are careful you will always be able to wait for a good opportunity to knock out your opponent.
Good luck.

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't it ideal when they are on your right? Then you just collect chips whenever you have a strong hand.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can trap them or use a small bet, aggressive players often bet or raise. But you should avoid trapping too much, they will realize it and won't play aggressively.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wait for a premium hand to catch him.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fight fire with fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Be more aggressive than they are and put them back in their place. It applies to everyday life too.

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fight fire with fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Be more aggressive than they are and put them back in their place. It applies to everyday life too.

Such a player is called a Maniac :). They do not reach the final tables. Your method can be used 1-3 times against a certain aggressor, but when all the participants of the game look at it, from their point of view it looks like madness :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I USUALLY FOLLOW AND OBSERVE THE GAMES, AND I WAIT FOR A GOOD HAND TO APPLY A TRAP, MOST OF THE TIMES THEY END UP, I ALREADY LOST WITH TWO ACES AND I ALSO WIN

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no problem against him, wait for a strong hand, it will be over in minutes

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for a good hands and opponent will make mistake. All you need press call/call/call :)

D

dannixo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Second this

^^^ absolutely this. Don't try to get cute and play back against the super aggro players, just play good fundamental poker (choose starting hands wisely, position, etc), get a hand, trap them, let them fire their chips away while you call them down.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that is a good strategy.

If you can to do a set a trap, you can to win all stack this agressive player.

But you need to be calm and have the best moment.

Yes, you are right.
You need to stay calm, be patient and just wait for a good opportunity. This strategy works well, gives good results and most importantly brings satisfaction.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
^^^ absolutely this. Don't try to get cute and play back against the super aggro players, just play good fundamental poker (choose starting hands wisely, position, etc), get a hand, trap them, let them fire their chips away while you call them down.

Yes, yes, everything is exactly as you described.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
you can be aggressive back or you can wait until you catch a good hand and you will surely double then:)