My beginner poker 25 post

D

Dago130

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PY
Chips
Start studying with below training course.

I´ve started, thank you.

Welcome to the forum, playing only these hands will stop you from ever winning long term. You have to learn when to play other hands and also when to fold the above hands!
Good luck
Hi SpanRomka, just a beginner. I hope to extend hands of better players. Thank you.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
#Play only strong hands: AA KK QQ AK JJ

Don´t be too smart.
A strong hand is not everything, any card can win, strong hands only give you more chances of winning but they do not guarantee the hand!
Just playing premium cards will make you lose the tournament if you apply it from the beginning, premium cards are for the final stages

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#Play only strong hands: AA KK QQ AK JJ

Don´t be too smart.
If your opponent has AA which hand is stronger KK or T9s? Vs AAhd KKcs has 18.55% equity where as Ts9s has 22.61% equity. The point to this reply is that just playing big pairs is not the only way to play poker profitably

:geek::unsure:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you only play with these cards, I think everyone will quickly understand and put a lot of pressure on you, and you will lose a lot of chips, so few people will pay you when you have strong hands and, on average, lose a lot and be eliminated from the tournament

D

Dago130

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PY
Chips
#2 Don´t send any information.

#We all have ranges.

Attachments

• cat1.jpg
    cat1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ranges.jpg
    ranges.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 3
D

Dago130

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PY
Chips
Bankroll Management Tips:
  • Set a loss limit and stick to it. If you lose your designated amount, walk away from the game.
  • Never play with money you can't afford to lose. Poker involves chance, and losing is a possibility.
  • Divide your bankroll into smaller units. This allows for better money management.
Remember: Responsible poker playing requires proper bankroll management. Uncontrolled spending can lead to significant financial losses.

Attachments

• bankroll.jpg
    bankroll.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play more hands but mostly when you are in late position.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let’s start studying and find that we can play another hand do not only premium cards

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You could consider playing just these hands from a UTG position, but in my opinion that would be too narrow an opening range even for that position!!!

IPlayToWin

IPlayToWin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
If you will play only these hands you will not win, because you will not get every time these hands.
I don't know maybe its up to you how to play, but you can learn from anothers players more things here.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes, they are very good hands and very dangerous at the same time for those who have them in front of the great variations in the game and the increasingly skilled profiteers. I hope we don't have to wait two or three tournaments to get a hand this good and lose it to a fool 😉. The idea would be that by narrowing down the ranges, you also narrow down your battlefield...and block the mind from expanding to anything other than being too rigid.
Good luck @Dago130 !

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, to a certain extent, you are right. I think a very common mistake among beginners is that they play too many hands. After watching videos of professional players playing, beginners try to recreate such a professional game on their own experience and usually it ends badly.