tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is there a psychiatrist in the audience?

M

MASURON2KE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, how is it determined who becomes an Advanced Member? Is it just based on how many times you post and respond in the forum? I really hope not because I was using that as a determining factor in who I draw advice from and if any Tom, Dick, and Harry can get "Advanced Member" status simply by posting and responding a lot...well, that sucks.

The more post you have the big fish you are
if you have 10k -50k+ post that mean you have 0% time for playing poker :)

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not forget this argument and answer the forum member who genuinely offered another way to play this and would like the assessment of better NL players? :angel:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
…and this is just one example. Is Hero’s move the only option you all see, nothing else, this move was optimal? You see this as an ideal situation, best possible place to get more chips in?
What would you have done in hero's position? Please give reasons for your action.

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does it matter what you are called. The benefit of Cardschat is giving and getting theoretical and practical advice on how to improve your game. I don't give a rat's ass whether they call me a VIP, Presidential, Advanced or a Mediocre player.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for the lolz ��

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does it matter what you are called. The benefit of Cardschat is giving and getting theoretical and practical advice on how to improve your game. I don't give a rat's ass whether they call me a VIP, Presidential, Advanced or a Mediocre player.

I just was hoping it ws based on quality of player, but your right, asking was really really stupid apparently. What was I thinking asking such a stupid question, man am I an idiot. I found the one and only stupid question everybody thought didn’t exist. They say there are no stupid questions, HAHAHHAA suckers I found it!!!!!!