Be honest, which is the daily mistake, which you take during the game?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think my mistake is to play when I don't want to play and then I get angry and I think why I even sat down to play I didn't want to play and then I lose because I want to sleep and I play my hands fast

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am sure, that I am not alone, to make mistakes during the game. My alltime mistake is, to belive in every pair in hands, could beat anything else on the table. Mostly I loose because of this belief. What is your mistake?
My mistake is to get too much excited when I’m winning too much pots in a roll or the contrary, I got too sad when I’m losing a lot of pots because of variance.
These are two types of tilting:

1- we tilt when we are winning a lot and somehow lose control over the situation;

2- we tilt when we are losing too much and cannot accept the facts and poker variance, so we begin to get sad, angry, etc

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello,
I think my biggest mistake is playing bad hands out of boredom so patience is really hard but I'm getting better and better :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
An inability to fold a losing hand, playing small pairs from early position, and an obsession with defending the blinds.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My often Mistake is to call to often 3bets instead of reraising them... ;)

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me is getting bored after 30 minutes or getting bored playing just 1 or 2 tournaments at a time

That is the main reason why i used to just play SNG 9p turbo

G

Groderes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
The daily mistake I make is not studying before starting my game
and also what makes me most upset is the lack of patience in playing mtt.
I believe that spins are the best option for those who don't have patience, but
without bankroll you can't play.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The daily mistake is not connected with poker, just the breaks themselves. I forget to eat because of the concentration in the sessions, and starting to starving even I did not realise at first. Sometimes my water runs out cause I'm drinking from a cup, and taking hard minutes to be able to get up and run to fulfill it. I could stand up more, cause sitting is so static. So these mistakes I commit daily :D

Now you are a die hard poker player that plays like the saying on my water cup, Rise and Grind.

My mistake, since I no longer like to grind is to go All in with pocket aces so i do not bubble 2 hours later.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My mistacke may be is in my cup of drink😉but if i think about just wats in my hand i have no chance

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
a mistake i made recently is not recognising the best range of the opponent. a bit silly which cost me a few hands.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I am sure, that I am not alone, to make mistakes during the game. My alltime mistake is, to belive in every pair in hands, could beat anything else on the table. Mostly I loose because of this belief. What is your mistake?
So your the creature that who calls an all in with 23o 🤷

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes when I win big pot next hand I'm too confident and play a weak hand believing that everyone will be afraid of a big stack

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Concentration. My mind can certainly drift especially if I'm running dead. I will end up surfing the web or playing other games at the same time.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
distract myself by doing something else at the same time

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Folding my garbage hand to a 3bet or all in. :DIts mistake a lot :)

Top 10 Games