Be honest, which is the daily mistake, which you take during the game?

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I am sure, that I am not alone, to make mistakes during the game. My alltime mistake is, to belive in every pair in hands, could beat anything else on the table. Mostly I loose because of this belief. What is your mistake?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I recently exposed my bug with flush. When I collected it at the table, I always started playing too self-confidently)

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Having too much confidence after winning two consecutive hands, and in result I loose the third hand 😂

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Perhaps it is betting with a weak range for the position at the table.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am sure, that I am not alone, to make mistakes during the game. My alltime mistake is, to belive in every pair in hands, could beat anything else on the table. Mostly I loose because of this belief. What is your mistake?
Tilt before loosing with great hand pre, and spew after that. But i'm better today with this than sometime..

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Not believing that there are people out there who think their pair of 4's are worthy of shipping all their chips in.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Lack of patience after a while at the table. Also, to loose when entering the money of a tournament.

mariussica88

mariussica88

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Watching a football game while I am in a poker tournament.

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I love all the answers! Truly. Some of them are pretty familiar!

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I make lots of mistakes.
I call too many three-bets pre-flop, especially in CC freerolls.
In League, my issue is almost the opposite. I fold too easily to a three-bet.
But I'm tightening up my calling range in the freerolls and loosening up the range in the League games.
Seems to be working well in Individual league...but mixed results in team league.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I make a lot of mistakes for sure but the bigest mistake I make is playing when not in the best frame of mind and tired. When tired I have found myself pushing at the wrong time and not thinking through a hand when playing and losing my stack.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The daily mistake is not connected with poker, just the breaks themselves. I forget to eat because of the concentration in the sessions, and starting to starving even I did not realise at first. Sometimes my water runs out cause I'm drinking from a cup, and taking hard minutes to be able to get up and run to fulfill it. I could stand up more, cause sitting is so static. So these mistakes I commit daily :D

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My mistake is that during the game I often get distracted by other things, such as YouTube, news, football, tea, a sandwich, and work. But I don't really regret it because I play poker for fun :)

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I had been making this mistake, overvaluing top pair, I realized I was losing a lot of chips unnecessarily and I stopped, I've been missing some other calls, but I've already identified it and I'm stopping, I make fewer and fewer mistakes, luckily.
Studying really helps a lot.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I play cash games the most so sometimes I get too loosey goosey...
also I get bored when the tourney drags on forrrrrrever,
just have to remind myself I'm not on a cash table lol!

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
my biggest mistake, I think the strategy I use to play will disappear after a while and I end up completely out of my strategic intentions and that means with a smaller backroll

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
My mistake is not committing to discipline when it comes to bankroll management.
At the end of some loosing session, not all of them thankfully, I go up the stakes thinking it would help me get back the amount I lost in the session. Not smart.

Gl at the tables.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to state the obvious, if we are aware, that we are repeatedly making the same mistake, then of course we need to at least try to change that. With that being said my most common mistake, which I am aware of, is to not be open jamming wide enough, when I am the chip leader on a SnG bubble. Or at least thats what ICMizer tells me, why I run my hands in the program. This is not the worst leak to have though, since it reduces variance and makes me cash more often at the expense of slightly fewer big cashes. And if there are calling stations at the table, it might not even be a leak :)

Top 10 Games