nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What blinds i should play with 500 dolars to have considerable buy ins what us better for me to learn and build some dollars? I dont mind starting low

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What blinds i should play with 500 dolars to have considerable buy ins what us better for me to learn and build some dollars? I dont mind starting low
You can try NLHE $10, if you want, just to see how is goin... $500 are 50 buy-in's... there. I think is better to start with NLHE $2, NLHE $5 and so on...

(At $2 & $5 you will have a plenty of chips.)

(Personaly me i woudn't go more higher than NLHE 10 with $500) :)

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You should really be attempting to beat the lowest level of the game first. So if its cash NL2. I don't really play much cash, but I would say get at least 10k hands before moving up. Maybe you could decide to play a couple of buy ins at NL5 as shots within this.

See how you have done after the 10k hands, if you're winning go 50/50 NL2 and NL5 maybe. I think it is better to preserve the BR early on than start at NL5 or 10 and lose some of it, then always feel as though you are behind.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think with a bankroll of $500 you could play for example three tournaments with a buy-in of $5 each. At least this is the calculation I use for my bankroll. Safe and promising :)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
With 500 backup in my bankroll, I would play the Bounty Builder with a reward of $7.50 or $11 of entry, it has good rewards for eliminating rivals and good prizes every time you get closer to position number 1.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would start with the lowest cash levels, you need to learn first before you earn money.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thanks for the tips i will start nl 2 i dont mind to start low if i do well increase in a time lets cross fingers

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NOTHING. Play nothing until you can beat simple freerollers and playchipers and you know you have a firm grasp of the basic fundamentals first, lol.

While you're doing that, go watch the games you're interested in on the cash side to see what they're actually doing and find out what to expect and see if you can spot the regulars.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is recommended to have 100 buy in minium to play cash game, so you have to play NL5 (blind 0.02/0.05).

It's important to play and not limit yourself to learning, it will allow you to apply what you have learned. Otherwise, if you limit yourself to the theory it will not be enough.

Good luck !

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are completely new to poker, maybe get some practice first at 2NL, as others have suggested. But otherwise its fine to play 10NL with a bankroll of $500. Its still 50 BIs, and there is not much skill difference between 5NL and 10NL. Dont waste time on freerolls, if your main interest is to play cash games.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management