The Art of Bluffing (Day 11 Course Discussion)

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1.) On turn I answered that I would bluff
Villain was check calling and we have chance to hit highest pair on river. Only one thing which could go wrong is that we have only 1900 $ so bet should be at least 900.
2.) After bluff on the turn Ace and again check from opponent puts us in very good spot to shove 🤔 ??

Double up or end of turnament

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, nice topic about bluffing.
My answer to the quiz are.
1. In the turn the hero doesn’t bluff because the cards doesn’t favor to do bluff is very dry and the villain should be have pair, because he doesn’t protect his hand.
2. In the river yes is a good chance to bluff because the hero start the hand with aggressively and he should be bet.

Thanks for this course.

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think the bluff is in any corner of the table. You can bluff with the better hand, or with nothing, because you need to hide your big hand, this is all about bluff because we have something in poker: we dont want to bluff. I believe the best way to scape when the flop is not good is create speed a strategy from your information about the players and the hand you all are playing. When i say the best strategy, of course i say the best way to bluff.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Day 11 complete, Bluffing is an intriguing part of poker, and understanding when and how to do it correctly can make a difference in a game. Thanks for this lesson!

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My favorite subject. Thank you 🙂 Instinct Bluffing is like lying and vice versa and the subtle moments when and where is best