Another SnG video: $5 9-seater

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Tired from work + doowops + ADHD and chips + mumbling/mindless chatter + one crazy hand + talking with mouth full of dinner = this $5 SnG :)

My demo of camtasia studio expires soon, and I decided to use it while I had it. This is one of my daily SnGs, this time a $5 9-seater. I played one before this in which I bubbled out 4th place with A9 vs. AJ, but have ITM'ed 5 of the last 7 of them, 2 being 1st place.

Anyways this is the reason I left the audio out last time; it's pretty boring, but I thought I'd leave it in for the hell of it. Pretty boring SnG if you want my honest opinion :p Almost an hour long of mostly no commentating (not much to say when you fold 82 and such for 30 hands in a row :/) and alot of folding in the first half. One early hand (which you will no doubt notice) was the highlight of this one. I won't give away what happens, but it was quite unexpected - look for the hand at around 9:45 into it -

Edit: Sorry folks, but it turns out that the file was over a gig large for whatever reason...It's an hour long; maybe thats why, but the file says it's 1600 MB which is way too big...

Anyways I made a second version (<2MB) with just the single crazy hand with my excited ass babbling over it:

[broken link ~tb]

(just type in the letters/numbers in the top right corner, and click the download button)

Last edited by a moderator:
t1riel

t1riel

Legend
I love the commentary. "Oh my God!" "This has never happened to me before!" :D

Are you playing with some poker chips as you were playing?

What the hell was your opponent thinking bluffing with 7, 5 offsuit?!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Beriac

Beriac

Finally one with voice commentary!

Just one question: which movie did you enjoy starring in most: The Day After Tomorrow, Jarhead, or Brokeback Mountain?

AZE

AZE

DC Coach
I have to tell you chuck, I watched some of your tournament videos yesterday and it really helped me plug some leaks in my low/mid limit tournament game. I've played 10 SnGs since then, cashed in all... 1st: 4 times, 2nd: 5 times, and 1 3rd place finish. I know that's a good run and has a run or two of cards to help it out, but I know for a fact that my game improving is the biggest factor in it.

A thousand thanks to you.

If anyone happens to still have this video, please help me get a hold of it. Chuck, just make sure to keep me updated on the video's you make, I can archive them as DVDs for you if you ever want to bring one back out for someone.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Great to hear my vids are helping, AZE :)

fwiw this vid was just one hand, me flopping a royal flush vs a laggro. Not much strategy or anything.

Anyways after I recover from last night I'm gonna hit the tables again and try to make an 8-tabling 50nl vid unless someone has a specific request.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
I <3 Chuck's videos.

A lot of his same principles I apply to my Omaha games. Tight early and loose late.

N

n0gan0o

Video not here no more lol, Is it on any other site or anyrthing were i can watch it?