Another SnG video: $5 9-seater

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tired from work + doowops + ADHD and chips + mumbling/mindless chatter + one crazy hand + talking with mouth full of dinner = this $5 SnG :)

My demo of camtasia studio expires soon, and I decided to use it while I had it. This is one of my daily SnGs, this time a $5 9-seater. I played one before this in which I bubbled out 4th place with A9 vs. AJ, but have ITM'ed 5 of the last 7 of them, 2 being 1st place.

Anyways this is the reason I left the audio out last time; it's pretty boring, but I thought I'd leave it in for the hell of it. Pretty boring SnG if you want my honest opinion :p Almost an hour long of mostly no commentating (not much to say when you fold 82 and such for 30 hands in a row :/) and alot of folding in the first half. One early hand (which you will no doubt notice) was the highlight of this one. I won't give away what happens, but it was quite unexpected - look for the hand at around 9:45 into it -

Edit: Sorry folks, but it turns out that the file was over a gig large for whatever reason...It's an hour long; maybe thats why, but the file says it's 1600 MB which is way too big...

Anyways I made a second version (<2MB) with just the single crazy hand with my excited ass babbling over it:

[broken link ~tb]

(just type in the letters/numbers in the top right corner, and click the download button)

Last edited by a moderator:
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just re-watching it: excuse the terrible Mel Carter in the backround :p

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the commentary. "Oh my God!" "This has never happened to me before!" :D

Are you playing with some poker chips as you were playing?

What the hell was your opponent thinking bluffing with 7, 5 offsuit?!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you playing with some poker chips as you were playing?
yep...a very irritating nervous habit I have :/

Beriac

Beriac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally one with voice commentary!

Just one question: which movie did you enjoy starring in most: The Day After Tomorrow, Jarhead, or Brokeback Mountain?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, I've since deleted it :/

AZE

AZE

DC Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to tell you chuck, I watched some of your tournament videos yesterday and it really helped me plug some leaks in my low/mid limit tournament game. I've played 10 SnGs since then, cashed in all... 1st: 4 times, 2nd: 5 times, and 1 3rd place finish. I know that's a good run and has a run or two of cards to help it out, but I know for a fact that my game improving is the biggest factor in it.

A thousand thanks to you.

If anyone happens to still have this video, please help me get a hold of it. Chuck, just make sure to keep me updated on the video's you make, I can archive them as DVDs for you if you ever want to bring one back out for someone.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great to hear my vids are helping, AZE :)

fwiw this vid was just one hand, me flopping a royal flush vs a laggro. Not much strategy or anything.

Anyways after I recover from last night I'm gonna hit the tables again and try to make an 8-tabling 50nl vid unless someone has a specific request.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I <3 Chuck's videos.

A lot of his same principles I apply to my Omaha games. Tight early and loose late.

N

n0gan0o

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Video not here no more lol, Is it on any other site or anyrthing were i can watch it?