All-in no more

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
making these moves with high pairs is not a bad option you know that you will win most of these hands, so do not beat yourself if you lose an AA with a lower hand, it usually happens

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big deep breath it is okay to get it in with AA preflop and lose. It is a part of the game and is going to happen in big spots that sting but just keep your buy in range within proper bankroll management and you can rebuy without another thought.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in is the simplest preflop solution - learning how to make complex decisions and improve skills...

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends of situation and positions, to be aggressive must have more stacks, about All-in even if you not be chipleader but you have a good hand and villains are few. I believe will be a good idea!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that I get beat way more often when I try to limp or make a decent raise with hands like AA and KK then when I get to an all in preflop. In the AA situation if your going to fold that with big raises pre flop you are probably not going to do to well in the long run because if you are willing to fold these you will probably be way to passive and get bluffed out of hands way to easy.

L

Liberty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream as a beginner poker player is to be part of this CC team, I want to learn constantly with the Gentlemen playing the best freeroll in the world called: Cardschat Daily freeroll $ 100.
and the "poker-lovin'-Ladies"? :confused:

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Going all-in preflop is in itself a bad concept I agree.

You have 2 out of 7 of the possible cards to inform your decision to go all-in and you are choosing to risk with minority information when you can see the flop and have majority information fo what is possible for you (5/7). All-in should be saved for flop moves in my opinion , especially in a tournament as opposed to a cash game. In cash game, you can go allin against very loose-player in my opinion as they are unlikely to leave with your money if you lose so you can win it back from them even if cooler-hand happens.