All-in, in preflop!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With AA KK, it all depends on the size of the stack, with 10-30 blinds I always play the whole stack.

I think that with 30 blinds it would be risking a lot since with that amount of chips you can continue playing very well, now if you only have 10 blinds we have to go all-in without thinking to try to double our chips.

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going all-in in preflop is like playing roulette. It doesn't matter which hand you have or how well you play

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going all-in in preflop is like playing roulette. It doesn't matter which hand you have or how well you play

That's accurate even if AA can be lost by playing all-in preflop.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The starting hand is only part of the game. If you go all in, whenever you have a premium hand you will be losing chips in the long run, as the normal thing is that most of the time no one will get involved.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I want to talk today about something that happens a lot in online poker, and that is that most of your players go all-in in preflop when they are 10-10, JJ, AA, QQ AK, I have had that experience and I have I learned that the best thing is to make a raise and then bet big on the flop, I have played two Cardschat freerolls in Pokestars and I have lost both betting all-in with QQ and AK.

Do you think it is a good decision to go all in on the preflop?

Where against one opponent you can calmly push all-in with AJ suited, against the other you will have to throw even hands like AK and QQ.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to go all-in without a doubt and if u lose no problem you have to handle with it cause you are going to lose so much that you are going to be tired of loosing only in that case maybe somehow like a lottery ticket you will get your chance to the victory small MTT tourneys. However, 2 times playing cardschat freeroll gives you another neither experience nor vision to your game, or to your result its hard to evaluate with few games!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to go all-in without a doubt and if u lose no problem you have to handle with it cause you are going to lose so much that you are going to be tired of loosing only in that case maybe somehow like a lottery ticket you will get your chance to the victory small MTT tourneys. However, 2 times playing cardschat freeroll gives you another neither experience nor vision to your game, or to your result its hard to evaluate with few games!

Good advice, friend, but I think the only cards that can be played all-in preflop is AA. Rest of the cards is better to see the flop.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even AA lose for 23 two pairs and the chance that you will AA in 200 hands one it's not a good idea to wait only for it most of the cases you have to bluff that is poker. Only with perfect position of bluff save you game with its fortune)

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even AA lose for 23 two pairs and the chance that you will AA in 200 hands one it's not a good idea to wait only for it most of the cases you have to bluff that is poker. Only with perfect position of bluff save you game with its fortune)

If you are right, also in all pre-flop all-in moves there is 50% for those who go in that all-in.

D

Dmitrij32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly all depends on the situation sometimes it is necessary to go all in with aces, if that's the final table. And so being in the tournament, I can also discard such cards.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my opinion it always depends on the position at the table, the time of the tournament and the stack of chips I have. There I made the decision. Cheers:)

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good hands...

By going all-in in preflop, I would only do it twice:
1.- if the cards are a pair of AA, AK, KK, when they run out of wells.
2.- with the same cards when there are several who have RAISED the bet and I am in position before the Dealer (BUTTON):cool:

D

dcipher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost All in on Preflop

Yesterday I lost an all in preflop with AK to a constant bluffer that ended up having 82o. He won it with an 8 on the river. I had to go take a nap and reconsider my hobby. :D

But hey, thats poker. I say that because I was confident that AK was the good play preflop but still lost.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the way

Yesterday I lost an all in preflop with AK to a constant bluffer that ended up having 82o. He won it with an 8 on the river. I had to go take a nap and reconsider my hobby. :D

But hey, thats poker.

I know this situation also with AK and QQ.

I descieded to throw those hands preflop away
if I'm not in the blinds or the pot is very small.

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with you, to put right in immediately I think it’s unreasonable, it would be better if you raise

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
With cards like AA and KK, the ideal is to send them all in. In particular, I have wanted to play slowly to make a pot and mostly I have ended up losing that you lose with one of these hands. to your pile

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go all in pre flop with AA, because I am tired of an opponent making a better hand on the river.

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my humble opinion, with hands like KK, AA, QQ, AK, if you are in a position and you see a raise, you need to put up, you are out of position, you can, too, otherwise seeing a stake on your small open raise, you may get into a difficult situation ... so I got into, for example, at 22, to which I reached 2 on the flop, or connectors that were closed with a straight.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes raising pre-flop is the right thing to do but unfortunately you will be called by 62 off and 42 off and they go all in
Hit 2 pairs and your AA KK and most of your chips are gone

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Any ace will get called in freerolls . any jq or higher combo and two sutied cards regardless of what they are.
Gotta go all in with big hands. Unfortunately, big hands to a donk mean anything ..

Dmitriy Mishin

Dmitriy Mishin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the distance shows that these are the most optimal hands for the draw, but 1010, JJ, I would not play UTG for me, these are bad all-in hands.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends, I want to talk today about something that happens a lot in online poker, and that is that most of your players go all-in in preflop when they are 10-10, JJ, AA, QQ AK, I have had that experience and I have I learned that the best thing is to make a raise and then bet big on the flop, I have played two Cardschat freerolls in Pokestars and I have lost both betting all-in with QQ and AK.

Do you think it is a good decision to go all in on the preflop?

I agree with you, when there is an interesting hand preflop, it is essential that you do not show as much strength in the beginning as the all-in. I tend to raise and hope that opponents will retaliate by raising my raise, so perhaps resulting in the final all-in.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
First in the Pot.
Position, how many to act behind you.
Speed or aggression of the specific table.

You may ask yourself many more questions to help determine the proper decision in a specific situation.
Everything matters in poker, the details are where the answers are most often found.

M

MoneyMaker4i

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

First evaluate the pot, after that the number of players who are already all in, and how many players decide after you. a complicated situation, if you can avoid it it’s better.