All-in every hand?

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not good idea ...My nerve is broke when I see the maniacs to go all in every time

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like this type of game betting everything with any card counting on luck, but it's the person's move we must respect and pay whoever wants

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to go all in every hand preflop is not poker. You are strictly hoping to get lucky and maybe get the thrill of hitting a hand. Play chips are made for that.

If you are going all in on hands you decided to play ( meaning you fold hands too) then you are hoping you have the best hand preflop and it holds up or get lucky if you don't. It's fine for a kill phil strategy if you expect to be outplayed by your opponent post flop, but again, not a strategy I recommend as your total poker game.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

If you are a fish...great Thats how to play poker
Otherwise, not a good idea cause for sure you will find a AA, KK QQ or other
Rgds

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, mathematics is against this approach, but if you have a developed intuition and you feel that today will be another victory - then full steam ahead.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not good strategy!! Every hand all in?? Its not poker.. if u win 2 all ins consecutives with 92 and j9 is too much for a day..thank your luck because it will be difficult to repeat such a project..![emoji453][emoji89]

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It called playing bingo

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can win some chips in some hands... but in a long time you will be died.

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It doesn't have to go all in every hand. forget that idea

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

hgleb

hgleb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For cash games, the strategy is what you need.
I will try:eek:

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My question is about going all-in every hand. and how people feel about it? I will post my thoughts after a few posts follow. Hope this question is s good one. Pre flop 92 all in? Flop 922? Next hand, all in 9j all in?

Going All in every hand takes the skill from the game and often puts a horrible taste in other players mouths. But to each his own, if it's part of your game then you have the right to play however you wish. Not my style but that's what makes everyone unique.

Well thank you everyone for your posts and replies. So IM GUILTY. I'm that guy who when some times on tilt,or super tired. Or just trying to be a chip monster. Yes, all- in every hand work's. If you get called and lose its ok. It's on. Next hand I'm all in. I've become a super chip monster numerous times because of this action. Live games, cash games, and tourneys.when having a little luck on your side. Skills have no chance. If I rely on luck knowing if I take my skill out of the equation then maybe. 6 double ups to a player and I will start to worry slowa down. It's a horrible strategy. But sometime I am that guy. For new players. Stay away from players like me. I'll call all in 27 knowing you have AA or kk Please don't hate. All in-good fun gl ,thank you everyone for your responses.

Your the guy!
:D

My question would be have you kept track of your All in Every Hand stats and has it been profitable in the long run for you.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea its a different game that's for sure. I don't like it because you have no control over the outcome.

T

tatalarata

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some scenarios where doing that is profitable, but they are really narrow and specific. Weak/scared table on the bubble, and you have half the chips, sure go ahead an eat them all.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is about going all-in every hand. and how people feel about it? I will post my thoughts after a few posts follow. Hope this question is s good one. Pre flop 92 all in? Flop 922? Next hand, all in 9j all in?
80% of the time you will throw your cards without even entering the game. Naturally and as I believe and understand, the number of hands you play and the way you act with them will depend on a myriad of different variables. At the moment and as main advice there are only a small number of hands that you should play.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think that everyone can play how he wants. It is your choice to call or not.

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is sometimes a good strategy if you for example play at a freeroll and dont care about the playouts that much and you are at a tight table which to you want to show that you are a LAG player and then want to change into a TAG

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody is free to play how they want, depends on what they want their poker experience to be, some fun while the results don't matter or good strong lay with some profits on the side.

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens a lot in freerolls, but what can you do? I try to pick my spots where I can and fold mediocre hands to those bets more so than not. I will admit that it gets frustrating at times and you just have to go with your gut if you want to make the call. I generally find if you can make it past the rebuy period most of that comes to a standstill.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I encounter such players very often! I mark them with a certain color, so that later it would be easier to recognize them!):captain:

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such players are very in the way !!! (But sometimes luck sends QQ + and then ...:rock:

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Evening! I will give you a personal experience. Lex is a well-known player and member of the pokerstars team. He plays tournaments with big buy ins and sometimes he also plays tournaments with small buy in. So for the little ones, he chooses to put allin in every round. The result is that it disappears within minutes.

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

it makes them angry :D but its kinda fun all-in every hand

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer to go all in only with winning hands...
Why would you want to increase your losses on purpose... ?

2blive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The power of the All in!

All in has its place for sure. However, it is a bad game plan to just go all in every time. The pros do it, the onliners do it but these guys usually pick their spots. Playing quality starting hands with a sound betting approach will give better results over a longer period of time.

F

fmrocchetti

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a stupid idea, i really hate people who played that way.:mad::mad:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands