All-in every hand?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bottom line is that AK against 92 I have 50% Can fall 2 say 752Q10 it turns out AK about anything. Each all-in hand after the preflop has a 50-50 chance.

AK vs 92 is about a 2-1 favorite (about 67%). It's not 50-50.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great plan if you don't want to play for very long.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
After a few hands you will be 0, it is simple maths! I prefer to be patient and enjoy playing!

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a freeroll tourney on pokerstars its all in each hand for winning half storm sunday tournament pays the first three players its fun but lottery all in:icon_flow

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha we used to call that 2 card bingo ... all in all not the best way to play in my opinion ... it will fail a lot : )

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hello i try and me this every hand to go all in but its bad idea and this make just freeroll players in buy in tournament we cant go every hand all in beacose you put money

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will probably work every time.....but the last time.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is righted few times for now. Its getting into no conversation really. What can you do ? Wait for the opportunity and kill the fly. You should consider searching through forum before posting, there was quite a lot threat's for this problem.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, all in every hand takes away the fun of the game. The game does not have purpose if all-in every hand.

A

AAlexandru17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea but there are tournaments with only all in,so You just look at the screen and hope to win.

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing each hand all-in is a bad strategy. This game donk

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if we have aces, in the long run it is more profitable to enter the game by raising 3 BB

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in with each hand you can play when the blinds are too expensive for you and you less than 10

T

Trueskill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the style of play of most players on freerolls and at low limits of games

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion this is trash this is a stupid manic's strategy why would anyone want to go all in every hand if they dont wanna play anymore just leave

G

geokara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can do it every hand, you will lose 100%!!!

M

marfuki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was many times in a stuation when my opponent s shoving all-in several hands in a row. Logically he could not have all best hands these times, the thing is I did dont knwo when he had better hand than mine. So I was patient to get some premium hand and call hi all-in to reap the benefit.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really get angry with the players who do that. this is crazy respect other players who want to play seriously otherwise play with beans.:fight:

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is about going all-in every hand. and how people feel about it? I will post my thoughts after a few posts follow. Hope this question is s good one. Pre flop 92 all in? Flop 922? Next hand, all in 9j all in?

Thank you for your post. I don't think going all in every hand is a winning strategy. Try to go all in with stronger holdings that have good showdown value. Any hand can win but I recommend putting yourself in a better position to win with stronger holdings. Ax, Kx, or pocket pairs. Depending on position you can expand your shove range. Good luck.

Good Luck To All:cool:

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This reminds me of my all in or fold strategy. But going all in every hand, I don't think that would take one far except maybe in a heads up format in an online game.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't give it all in every hand. I give all in only if I have good cards, pairs or big cards in the rest I play the cards properly.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if you want to play a little more, you shouldn't do this experiment. depending on the tournament, being free, I once managed to win 4 all in a row, but it was only once. I think you should try to draw your own conclusions.

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash game, short answer no.

Tournament, you can all in if you only have 15 BB and very far below average stack and if you have monster hand. So, do not always all in, look at your hand preflop, try calling. If you flop great flop, you can all in.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably not the best idea to shove every hand in any context.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands