Are aggressive players the most dangerous?

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The most dangerous player are those who player very well, the problem is in online game's the variance is horrible, so aggressive player can play super bad and still bad beat you, so they can be most dangerous.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the most dangerous are calm and patient players. Such players can deliver a powerful blow just when you least expect it. Most aggressive players in themselves do not pose any threat, most aggressive players, apart from their aggression, simply have nothing else, no skills, no experience :)

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes aggressive players are dangerous, Only way to win an aggressive opponent is to be aggressive back, So usually ill wait for a very strong hand and play.
I agree, you just need to hit the flop and force them to bluff the entire stack.:)

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont think so,smart players are the most dangerous,if the guy is too agressive you win probably win a lot of money from him when you get a strong game
God bless

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the most dangerous players are professional poker players. When it need they play aggressive when don’t need they play secretly

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sure, what´s risky about nit players they raise u fold, they bet u fold etc

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
They put pressure on their opponents with bets, constantly increasing the size of the pot. It should be said that at small limits, when the size of the bank rarely exceeds one or two dollars, such a game can be successful. But at high limits, where the pot may contain $50 or more, such an aggressive playing strategy becomes extremely dangerous.