Are aggressive players the most dangerous?

S

satoruf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
It has always been said that aggressive players are the most dangerous.
This is true and it is also false, because aggressive players could say that they almost force you to bet a large part of your stack on the hand that you are going to give a call, but it is also false, because, imagine that you give a call, the aggressive player has “A10", you have JQ and that's where the players come on the scene to seem cool, calm or intelligent, giving a simple call with QQ or AA, the flop comes out QJA and both the player and chill know and wait for the aggressive chill to rise, so the player comes out, Hide behind the token ambition of the aggressive with A simple call until he found the opportunity to take away the maximum value of the hand, concluded that both players are dangerous, but in my opinion there is only one type of lethal player.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes aggressive players are dangerous, Only way to win an aggressive opponent is to be aggressive back, So usually ill wait for a very strong hand and play.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Only if they play well.
Agrofish are easy to play against and an easy source of profit (but with high variance)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Aggressive players constantly or almost every hand they play, are a danger to the development of the game, produce a certain discomfort, this is also a desired effect sometimes. Be patient and pay attention to his position at the table. He could earn well after his aggressive behavior.
The idea of going back aggressively is not very brilliant because you will be paid withholding, or not at all.

A

ancakeul

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
yes bicause you dont no what they have in hand is not easy to play whit a agresive player when you ar deep in tournaments and you dont have a good bankroll

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Aggression is good when there is something to aggregate, and when it happens in every hand, it's luck for me. You wait for the card and take the bank).

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are aggressive players the most dangerous?!. Hm, I don't think so... By my opinion, the aggressive players aren't more dangerous,
than the other kinds of players. I think, aggressiveness this is line of their character... Nothing less, but and nothing more!

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Tight-aggressive and loose-aggressive are different types of players... It’s difficult to play against the first type, but you just need patience against the second...

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it can be hard to play against really aggressive players, but its sweet when you catch them and win their chips!

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on how you approach them. You can benefit from players that are over aggressively playing too many hands and trap them into a big stack. I tend to enjoy battling aggressive opponents l patiently awaiting the inevitable opportunity to get all in with a good hand . Obv some aggressive players can be better than others so some can be dangerous but if you gather enough information you can get comfortable playing against them.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes i believe they are the most annoying one to be but they are the mosr profitable too.
U must find an strategy to try to take them down but they also put in crazy spots that could take all your chips too.
Almost always the first chipleaders are the aggresive ones

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it comes down to their balance and how the Hero adapts.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The correct agressive game, is the most lucrative style in poker. Be a nit for all life, and you never win constantly relevant money

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would need to know what is classified and categorized as aggression. Many aggressive players like to see many flops and over bet, those are the least dangerous and can be picked off. Someone aggressively chasing hands are not as lethal to you're stack than the skilled player who can extract chips. From MTT play, those type of players are easily recognized and to predictable to be much of a threat.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Aggressive players even to themselves are dangerous, you have patience, know how to wait and have a good hand and end up reducing his chips, soon he will stop with the aggressiveness

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you are afraid to play.
You will always lose.
That's why you have to take risks sometimes

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if an aggressive player is a fish, it's easy to play against them. If an aggressive player is in moderation and you know how to play where necessary, it's harder to play against such players, but you can just wait for a strong hand and act from 10 hands 2 times you'll lose, as can be seen in the headzap when players play 1-1, you'll have to play aggressively against an aggressive player

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
An aggressive player doesn't have to be a maniac.

It will always be very difficult to play against a good aggressive player.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the contrary, when a player is aggressive, we can adapt and get the most value out of him when we have a hand.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He who bets the most chips wins!
Aggressive players are tough to beat, but at the same time they fall the hardest.
Study them and take notes of how and when they are out of line and send them to the rail.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When identifying an aggressive player, choose to play in the best positions, with a stronger range of hands. These players tend to play more hands than normal.

robbieb

robbieb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I would say the most dangerous players are the intentionally passive aggressive players. If they’re super aggressive for some hands and slow play others, they are very hard to get a read on. Just aggressive players can really get burned bad if luck is not their side. You wait till you get something like a set, hoping they have an AA’s and slow play them. But they do have a way of diverting the table’s attention to them, allowing other players to go unnoticed.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think very aggressive players are dangerous because it is difficult to read the hand they may have. Since they have a very wide preflop range.